Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Fred Bear Element

Old 11-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default Fred Bear Element

I'm going to buy a new bow this winter, and I really like the looks of this bow. Of course, looks isn't what kills the deer. Has anybody shot this bow?What do you think of Fred Bear bows in general?
Old 11-22-2006, 04:24 AM

Default RE: Fred Bear Element

I picked one up and love it. I'm am brand new to archery hunting, but I have taken it to a local bow shop and they all said it was a very nice bow. They happen to think that Fred Bear will put a hurt on PSE with their new bows coming out. It seems to shoot very accurate from what I can tell. I plan on taking mine elk hunting next year. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:58 AM

I don't own one but a friend does, and he says it is a great bow. By every thing I have seen and read, it is a quality bow, 32 ATA, I believe it has a 7 3/4 brace height, and shooting 302 fps. for 300.00. That is hard to beat. If I was going to look at another bow, for the same money, I would have to look at the Martin , I believe it is the BENGAL. They are selling for 300.00 bare bow. They are a top quality bow. Check them out.

Old 11-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Typical Buck

I've been looking at bows and will be bow hunting next year for the first time. I think I might go with the Element. Anyone have much else to say about the bow? I've been looking at Reflex but hear the 2 cam and a half system can be more difficult to adjust. Most likely will purchase it this winter/spring. Any help is appreciated.