Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Fred Bear Element

Old 06-03-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Fred Bear Element

Hi everyone,
After some hours on the forum, i decided to read, on the forum, about the Fred Bear Element.
I'm 16 year old and, me, my father and our moose partner, decided to go moose hunting, with bows, in 2008.

I need my paper and my bow. I'm not having a job, but i'm "working" really hard to find one for this summer.

I need a good quality/price bow. I've heard about the Fred Bear Element.
Is it a good one for a begginer? All the specification of the bow are "ok" for me. Only need your reviews!

Thanks!

Francis
Old 06-03-2007, 09:13 PM

Default RE: Fred Bear Element

I have looked at and even shot the Element. It is a great bow for the money. I think it would make a great beginner or even novice bow. Before you buy it, do some searching and see if you can find a bow shop in your area that carries Bear. Shoot the bow, along with a few others in the same price range. Good Luck.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:14 AM

thanks. The only dealer for me is at 3 hours of highway from where i live[&o]But, when we want to be a bowhunter, we can do almost everything

But, in the price range of the Fred Bear Element, is there some other bows that i might look for?

Francis
Old 06-04-2007, 05:29 PM

Well in my opinion if you were looking at the Element for the price range then I would go with Reflex. Great bow for the money and is backd by an exellent bow company(hoyt). Some of hoyt's features that come out of their plant go into the reflex bows. Hope this helps, good luck finding a bow.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

my 2 cents, get a hoyt
Old 06-05-2007, 03:51 PM

my 2 cents, get a hoyt
He already stated that he was new to bowhuntingand needed a beginner bow in that 300- 500 dollar price range so I think a hoyt is out of the questionfor now.Go with Reflex!. But it really all comes down to which bow feels the best in your hands because that is the bow you are going to shoot the best with.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Spike

i would say go and shoot a frew bows in your price range to see which feels the best for you.