Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Anybody use Eze/Bohning Cresting wraps? >

Anybody use Eze/Bohning Cresting wraps?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Anybody use Eze/Bohning Cresting wraps?

Old 10-30-2006, 01:23 PM

Default Anybody use Eze/Bohning Cresting wraps?

I want to BRIGHTEN my arrows this year so i bought some of these wraps and a Bohning brand for my Beman 340's. They look pretty simple to install? ... (Murphy's law). Any tips or warnings? Also ... if I have to re-fletch, I assume I will have to ruin them by shaving them off along with the fletching?

Thanks in advance,
Squeegee
Old 10-30-2006, 01:39 PM

Default RE: Anybody use Eze/Bohning Cresting wraps?

Follow the instructions that come with them and you won't have a problem. The mouse pad is a great tool for rolling them on. You will invariably have to shave them off to refletch (better order 2 dozen).
Old 11-01-2006, 04:46 PM

I use them, they are very easy to put on, take the backing off, and lay it on a table (or a mousepad works quite well, as stated above), and roll your arrow on, pretty easy....and ive only had to re-fletch one arrow since I put them on, but basically all I had to do was use my razor blade to make a slit all the way down the wrap, and peel the sticker off (the vanes come off with it), it was as easy as that. Those wraps are a slick deal...
Old 11-02-2006, 11:45 AM

those are great wraps...i use them on my hunting arrows but i try to b easy on my wallet so i dont wrap ny practice arrows....that siad i love these and they help seeing the arrow flight some, but they really help when it comes time to find yur arrow after a miss ( in my case) or a pass through for you more fortunate people.