Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Timberline No Peep?

Old 09-17-2006, 10:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default Timberline No Peep?

Has anyone tried one of these - do they work or is it just a gimmic?

Here is a link to the product: http://www.timberline-archery.com/np.asp
Old 09-19-2006, 09:04 AM

Default RE: Timberline No Peep?

I've used one on the last two bows I've had. I love it! They are hard to setup but once thats done they are great. First of all the ability to shoot with both eyes open is something I really like and in low light conditions you dont have to struggle to look through that peep. Also while in a treestand our shooting form is not always the best. The no-peep shows me if somethings not right even at those weird angles. You can also set them up in conjuntion with a peep and get the best of both worlds. Just my 2 cents. Rob
Old 09-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is my 3rd year using one and I wouldn't consider taking it off. It has really increased my accuracy and form. But there have been a few guys that have tried it out and didn't like it.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I now have one on my bow and so far like it alot. Lack of light will never be an issue with this thing. If it runs out of light then you shouldn't be shooting anymore that day. And as already said it shows you how off you are no matter the position so you can make adjustments. It also lets you remove the peep which is a good thing also.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:49 PM

I have been using one for 4 seasons now and love it. I have changed bows but the no peep goes with the new set up. Sure nice early and late in the afternoon, I feel confident the last 15 min. before dark. The most important part for me is the form, it will make you get right every shot, no matter if you are on the ground or 30' up a tree.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:53 PM

Tried it a few times... Didn't really care for it.. I shoot much better with a peep...

Send me a PM if you are interested. I will give you a deal, or maybe a trade of some sort?

-Jared
Old 10-12-2006, 08:32 AM

Only played with mine briefly so far, but I love the concept. If you have a very consistent anchor point, it'll work like a charm. If you use a peep and you have to fiddle around to get your sight centered after you draw, then you're going to have a hard time with the No Peep.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had one on my last bow. I had both the no-peep and peep site just in case.....It did help with form alot, but I bought an older used No Peep and it went to He** on me. I have been thinking about buying another one to play with.