Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Trophy Ridge,What a company >

Trophy Ridge,What a company

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Trophy Ridge,What a company

Old 07-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trophy Ridge,What a company

Trophy Ridge is a class act. Great folks, great CS and for me, great products. I have the TR Drop Zone and the TR Summit on my Trykon and they are incredible accessories that seem totally bomb-proof! I can't wait to get 'em into the deer stand this season!

Old 07-27-2006, 09:11 AM
Spike

I gotta say that Trophy Ridge is a quality company. I don't care how good a product is - without service and support it's worthless. I have dealtwith Brent at Trophy Ridge (tech support) on several issues with setting up there Matrix sight and 2 piece quiver on my new Tribute, and anytime he determined there was something he might be able to do or provide to help - HE DID!

I've tried a lot of products over the years, but have never had the kind of support from anyone like that I receive from TR. They take the feedback they get from archers and incorporate changes to their products when possibleto solve problems - then provide those improvements at no charge. You don't get that kind of support from a company that sells cheap stuff - they just can't affoard to do it.

I will always look to their products when I am in the market for anything!
Old 07-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

Companies that you don't have to ever contact work Ideal for me. Thats great that they are willing to work and help there costomers out, but from what I hear from others. They must be getting a lot of calls about their equiptment. Quality and no calls works for me.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

A buddy of mine had the same type of service from Vital Bow Gear and Ive also had great service from Rancho Safari who make the Cat Quivers. There are alot of great comapnies out there who really care about those of us who keep them in business. We need to let it be know among ourselves who these companies are. Thanks for the heads up on Trophy Ridge.

Jason