Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Slick Tricks!!!!!

Old 04-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Slick Tricks!!!!!

Slick Tricks are the BOMB.... They will make some big nasty holes on deers. If you use them on any animals, they are dead.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

i will try them on turkeys this spring and let yall know
Old 04-25-2006, 03:59 PM

i have to agree
Old 04-28-2006, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just ordered some myself. I am going on a boar hunt soon and that is going to be the first animal they meet up, so I will sure to report on the performance, although I have a hunch as to what it is going to be!
Old 04-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

They are a very good head. Most accurate that I have ever shot.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:34 AM

I bought some ST's because of this forum and all the good reviews they had. I shot three field tips first to make sure I was on then the first Slick Trick I shot was dead nuts!!!!! That is the only broadhead that has done that for me.....I usually have to adjust some! Can't wait to hunt with them! Great product!!! Does anyone know if they will ever be at the "big box" stores (cabelas, gander, etc..)?
Old 04-28-2006, 12:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Does anyone know if they will ever be at the "big box" stores (cabelas, gander, etc..)?
My local Gander Mt. (York , PA) has them hanging on the shelves as we speak.

Old 04-29-2006, 07:12 AM
Fork Horn

We were practicing with our hunting setups one day at 40 yardsand my buddy had just got his Slick Tricks!
I said "Hey,let me try one of those little devils" he gave me one and I screwed one on....... spun it to make sure it was true and proceded to shave the vanes off one ofmy arrows that was already in the bulleseye!
Iv never shot a fixed blade with such great accuracy and didnt have to really fine tune the bow to get them to shoot well.....
Yeah,they are the "Real Deal"!
By the way last year my buddy took 150 & 140 class whitetails here in Nebraska with Slick Tricks!
You can see them and a few other nice bucks at www.stealtharchery.com

Old 05-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Typical Buck

I see that there is still some doubt in people's minds. I am a firm believer in the saying, if it ain't broke don't fix it, I was a hard core muzzy guy until a buddy sent me set of these. These made the biggest hole in a deer I'd ever seen, i used mech, and cut on impacts, they don't look like much, but they are deadly accurate and the damage they do, you have to see it to believe it. Can't say enough about these little beauties. Slick tricks will be on my arrow for a long while. Test them yourself, soon the word will spread, HANDS DOWN THESE ARE THE BEST OUT THERE, I know I spent all kinds of money on others.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

OK, you guys have convinced me: I'll be buying some of these for some of this year's hunts! (I've also got some Rocky Mountain Turbos I'm gonna be trying out that a buddy sent me.)

Quick Reply: Slick Tricks!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.