Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 what is wrong with p s e >

what is wrong with p s e

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

what is wrong with p s e

Old 08-19-2005, 06:57 PM

Default RE: what is wrong with p s e

I have owned a PSE Nova, Thunder-flight and whatever the cheap but decent version was called before that. I have shot many dear with these bows and overall have been pleased. I thought that I would take the next step up and buy a PSE Mach 12. It was their flagship bow (Cost the most and was the fastest "I think")
I made a big mistake and bought itthrough the mailwithout shooting it. I swear that the thing almost jumped out of my hand when fired. It hurt my arm so much I could barely drive home. Anyway I sold it immediately. I just shot my dad's Switchback and WOW (Fast, Quiet, Accurate, oh yah and expensive). I don't want to get the same bow as him so I looked around but could not find anything as comfortable as the Switchback. I tried not to like Mathews but I can't help it.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:52 AM

I dont know about all the tuning but shouldn't he miss target in a group if he is shooting same everytime.It seems to me he should still be stacking arrows just not where he wants them
Old 08-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

funny story: My buddy Richie has been begging me to go with him to get a bow, he is a new hunter. I served with him in the Marine Corps. Well i plan to meet him over my mom's house since she lives closer to him and we were planning on going to bass pro and get a 400dollar pse bruin package. My brother in law lives there too, has a pse nova he said he would sell richie for 275$ include everything 2 dozen arrows, rest, sights, quiver,rest,broad heads, I mean everything a bow hunter needs. Took to the local bow shop to get fitted for draw length, man he didnt need to change a thing!!!!!!!! I couldnt belive it, a bow that was already set up for him to shoot! Man he couldnt beat that deal with a mathews!! LOL