Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Ben Pearson Pride

Old 05-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default Ben Pearson Pride

Well, I received my Pride from Pearson and all I can say is WOW!! This bow is not only fast but quiet too!!! I set it up at 28in. and had it set with the limbs cranked down to 65-66#. This bow shoots very smooth and as I said before very quiet. I have not crono'd it yet but can tell the speed difference from my Diamondback. I also installed a STS system on it and it made it all the better, it was already quiet but this pretty much took the rest of the bow noise out of it and any shock that was left in it.

Upon shooting nickle size spots I was hitting them frequently at 20 yards and staying within 1-2 inches otherwise. Not bad for just getting going with the bow!!!! All in all, I am very impressed with this rig and reccomend others to try it, you may just like what you have in your hand with the two piece bio grip and the hybrid cams. Pearson/McPherson has an awsome lineup this year, check them out!!!

Chris

Pearson Pride
TR Drop zone
Impact Sights
Goldtip XT 5575
Old 05-22-2005, 07:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ben Pearson Pride

After a week of shooting this new rig, I am deffinately loving it!!! It feels so comfortable in my hand and is just a pleasure to shoot!!! This bow has a lot of pop to it too, as I stated before, it is much quicker than any bow I have owned before. I can't wait to get it crono'd. I love the fact that the bow is not only fast but short at 32 ata and accurate with a 7 3/4 in brace height. I'll post some speeds when I get down to the shop and crono it.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Spike

I've got to agree with you. The bow is phenomenal. For the features that it offers, it just can't be beat!
Old 05-28-2005, 07:45 AM

Let us know what it chronos and what your arrow weight is. I've been looking at this bow and it seems very impressive. I'm not looking to buy one this year because I already purchased a bow for this season but am very interested in maybe trying the Pearson line next year. Thanks
Old 05-29-2005, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

If they ever get the chrono fixed at the shop I could post some numbers. Right now I am shooting Gold tip xt camo 5575 @ 28 inches and they are right around 360-370 grains and I am shooting Easton xx75 2413 @ 29 inches around 470 grains. Both move rather well out of this bow and I am anxious to find out what the true numbers are.