Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing
 Bowhunting Gator >

Bowhunting Gator

Community
Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

Bowhunting Gator

Old 08-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bowhunting Gator

outfitter/guide?!?! we don't need no stinkin outfitter/guide.... we is wingnuts!!!

video tape?? heck, doubt highly either one of us is smart enuff.... may be able to get my neighbor to video it...

its a consolation prize for Frank since we dinna go to Spain this year.... life got in the way for both of us.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:33 PM

Hey Swamper, use the AMS slotted retriever with 600 lb. spectra. Make sure your head is detatchable, shoot for the soft hide from the jowl to the front leg, if possible. I am a licensed captain and gator guide and have two tags left for the '07 season is anyone's interested in an exciting hunt of a lifetime. They are good until the first of November. You can see some of our gators in the Huntingnetbowfishing photo gallery, the AMS Archery website, the Muzzy bowfishing website among others. We do swaps as well. [email protected]
Old 09-01-2007, 03:37 PM

One more thing, if you use a closed face reel, odss are pretty good that your reel, bow and maybe even you will wind up in the drink with an extremely agitated alligator!
Old 09-01-2007, 07:54 PM

I'll
Old 09-01-2007, 08:05 PM

Here's what you're looking for Swamper

Old 09-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Typical Buck

Heres a couple of pics you can see..

Old 09-02-2007, 07:32 PM

Nice lizards! If I could figure out how to do it I'd post some more pics but I guess I'll have to get my kids to do it!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Fork Horn

Those are some monster gators....We just don't have as many monsters like that up here in the panhandle. I did get a 7'2" last week though. That's a average size gator up here and it's a very good gator with archery equipment. Most of the monsters up here are caught by snatch hooking them. I have no desire to get one that way. Much funner to trolling motor up beside one while he is swimming along and stick it to him! May not be as big but they fight just as good. We worked a 10+ footer a few nights but just couldn't get her to cooperate. 25yds was as close as she was coming.

Glad to see you guys are having some success.

Old 09-03-2007, 07:27 AM
Typical Buck

Mine are all from the panhandle " The pics" and are bow kills..I have hunted by Bristol for 10 years on private ground and have hunted by Appalachicola for 2 years..There are some big ones in that area, I have hunted Lake Jackson, Lake Seminole andLake Ockichobee and alot of private ground.. I Love it..Lots of fun..
Old 09-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Spike

All of them are nice lizards. I have some pics that were sent in to me to put on my website. I've gotten some of them posted but not all of them yet. Congrats on ya'lls lizards. Later #1 cajun

Quick Reply: Bowhunting Gator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.