Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 NEW Knight Revolution?? >

NEW Knight Revolution??

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

NEW Knight Revolution??

Old 01-21-2004, 04:18 PM
Spike

Default NEW Knight Revolution??

I just got a new Cabelas catalog. They have the new Knight Revolution muzzleloader. Has anyone had a chance to use or shoot one? THANKS[8D]
Old 01-21-2004, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NEW Knight Revolution??

Cabelas is only taking orders for the Revolution.... as are several other bp/ml web stores.

The rifle will not occupy the backroom shelves of these stores until mid-April (projected date).
Old 01-24-2004, 09:14 AM

I had looked at one of those at a dealer show. My honest opinion I was not overly impressed by them. I don't consider those guns as muzzleloaders. I personally use caplocks and flints. The true muzzle loaders.
Old 01-24-2004, 01:16 PM
Typical Buck

I think Doug454 asked if anyone had shot one or had info on them,not what you like or consider to be a "real" muzzleloader
Old 01-25-2004, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Doug454, I was lucky enough to hunt in Canada this fall with a bunch of writers for various mags. Knight was the sponsor and we were sent with 4 of the new Revolution Rifles. Included were stainless, blued, laminated, and composite stocks. They were topped with Bushnell top of the line scopes. These were prototype rifles, but performed very well. They were all .50 cal. We were able to shoot some pretty good groups, but could not spend that much time on the range due to the -10 and down temps. We also filmed a tv show for Outdoor Expeditions International and it will air in the fall of next year. It will be on OLN and you should check it out. In all, we took 5 nice bucks in that camp and 3 of them were on film. They were all in the 140 class or above and the knight Revolution performed admirably. I think that they need to work out a few bugs, as do all new products. I will be buying two of them this spring. Hope this helps. Feel free to email me directly or ask other questions on this thred if you think I can help. Good Luck.

Mike