Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
10-Ring Precision Pistols. >

10-Ring Precision Pistols.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

10-Ring Precision Pistols.

Old 02-02-2002, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 10-Ring Precision Pistols.

Has anybody ever heard for 10-Ring Precision black powder pistols? They are Muzzleloading target guns.These were made back in the 70's in San Antonio Tx. These are a matched set.They have a lifetime warranty , the company is still in busniess and will honor the warranty if needed. One is a Percussion inline and the other is a flintlock. Both are 45 cal and built on the same design as a Colt 1911 frame. I know years ago the were sought after. I was very lucky to get a pair.I reason I'm asking I have a pair that I asked my dealer to put on Guns America for me. He hasn't gotten one email about them. I thought they would be gone in no time.Just wonder if anybody has heard of them or shot any? I won several matches with the percussion. The flint is still unfired. Ruger Redhawk
Old 02-04-2002, 07:33 AM

Default RE: 10-Ring Precision Pistols.

I haven't been able to reply to your email. Aparently my mail server and your mail server don't like each other. I did get the photos - very nice. I'm committed to a couple of other deals already. So, I don't know if I can stretch my budget that far right now.
Old 02-04-2002, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 10-Ring Precision Pistols.

TAL/IL,Glad you got the pictures.I'll have the 10 Rings here .If and when you decide let me know.I wonder what happened with the emails?Thanks Ruger Redhawk
Old 04-17-2022, 08:04 AM
Spike

Default 10-ring BP guns

Originally Posted by ruger-redhawk
has anybody ever heard for 10-ring precision black powder pistols? They are muzzleloading target guns.these were made back in the 70's in san antonio tx. These are a matched set.they have a lifetime warranty , the company is still in busniess and will honor the warranty if needed. One is a percussion inline and the other is a flintlock. Both are 45 cal and built on the same design as a colt 1911 frame. I know years ago the were sought after. I was very lucky to get a pair.i reason i'm asking i have a pair that i asked my dealer to put on guns america for me. He hasn't gotten one email about them. I thought they would be gone in no time.just wonder if anybody has heard of them or shot any? I won several matches with the percussion. The flint is still unfired. Ruger redhawk
i have been searching for years to buy these for my collection. I am 80 years old and my time is running out. If you know where i can purchase any of these firearms i would greatly appreciate hearing from you [email protected] /s/ george