Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
I Think I Like The Thrill of The Hunt More, Stupid Me! >

I Think I Like The Thrill of The Hunt More, Stupid Me!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I Think I Like The Thrill of The Hunt More, Stupid Me!

Old 12-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by gman57
So many things here were posted that I really identify with but you opened my eyes BP I didnt know I could use reg season tags during late muzzle season. I just checked and for sure thats true now I will have plenty of tags for tag soup after the 19th. But I get an extra chance we have spec shotgun/muzzle season here in 1c.......
Yep it's been that way for as Long as I can remember gman.....alos and Im sure it's still the same, if you have a Regular Season Buck Tag left going into Late ML and Late Bow Season, not only is it good for a Buck but also a Doe.
I've Filled a-lot of Tags in the Late Season, one ML Season I took 5 Deer in the first 4 Days of Hunting with My left over Tags. I like the Late Season the Best, the Big Boys come back out and the Hunting Pressure has ceased to a Minimum. Usually we have Plenty of SNOW by then but not so much the case this Season, were suppos-to get a Snow Storm this comming Fri-Sat, so with the Regular Season Ending this comming Sunday, mabey, just mabey we'll have Snow for Late ML Season.
Best of Luck To You!
(BP)
Good Luck to You!
(BP)
Old 12-07-2011, 06:05 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks BP I hope to be up in Durham this weekend to finish rifle then next for Muzzle a light snow would be great.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by gman57
Thanks BP I hope to be up in Durham this weekend to finish rifle then next for Muzzle a light snow would be great.
Snow's comming for Us this Friday and Saturday, a little Late but I'll take it......hope some manages to make it all the way across the State to You!
Best of Luck!
(BP)