Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Final Post

Old 10-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Final Post

Every one of the people that have responded to my post on hunting without permission have rushed to judge me without even knowing me. I believe every one of you have taken my post out of context. It was not meant to sound as though I wander around looking for land that is not posted and when I find it I just help myself. The properties I was referring to, I and the people I have hunted with on these properties have done so for about thirty years. If there was a problem with us hunting on these properties I believe we would have been notified by now. I can not and will not be involved with people who rush to judgement with such harsh criticism without out any questions and without knowing me or the circumstances involved in my hunting these properties for the last 30 years. I have deleted my posts for the team black powder contest, since I will not be involved in it, but neglected to take note of the members of each team. I thought I still had them from the drawing but I don't. Good luck to all this hunting season. I have enjoyed all the time I have spent on this site, well, all but the last 2 days.
Good Bye,
pluckit
Old 10-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

No need to go. I get judged all the time. Just shrug it off and bust their chops.

Never let them win.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

I do not judge any one but myself. There is something greater to take care of the others. Sorry you feel you have to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dang, I missed all the drama...

I've raised 3 daughters and sometimes I believe there is more drama on here than
when raising them...

As far as hunting on land I don't have permission to be on, never done it, don't understand those that do...

I wouldn't walk into your house without permission...I've heard all the excuses from the dog hunters down east about why they are on my land, I just let them know it's time for them to leave......
Old 10-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Typical Buck

I stayed out of the original post and don't think I would have come down on you as hard. But you have to know that trespassing is against the law and no self respecting outdoorsman/sportsman/hunter would knowingly do so, once let alone for 30 years.

Any of us that have had to spend years to form a relationship with a farmer/land owner to gain their confidence, that we will not destroy their land or take advantage of their trust would do as you have. People that do, cause us that won't a headache at every turn. you run into landowners all the time that say no, the last guys ruined that or the trespassers ruined it or what ever. and if you had spent the time we did, to obtain permission and find a place to hunt, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND, and would be as pissed as some on here are.

As far as leaving, suck it up. just like hunting with out permission, it shows how childish you are being. I mean this in the best possible way, i truly do.

Last edited by EndeavorShooter; 10-16-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well PLUCK, you opened your mouth and admitted to regularly trespassing and now your back tracking ,all i can say is "adios"
Old 10-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by builder459
Well PLUCK, you opened your mouth and admitted to regularly trespassing and now your back tracking ,all i can say is "adios"
Pluckit, don't let these people bother you. They truly have agendas on this forum and others.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:28 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Pluckit, don't let these people bother you. They truly have agendas on this forum and others.

They have an agenda....That is just freakin hilarious!!!!! Even your supporters would have to find that funny...
Old 10-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

Pluckit, as a land owner you'll get no sympathy from me. You should know better.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Grouse. what possible agenda could i have,voicing my opinion on someone who openly admitted being a trespasser? i wasn't the only person that was harsh with him either.you and Pluck need to grow up and get a life.i have no sympathy for him and believe not one word that flows from your childish ego maniac mouth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.