Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Cigars for everyone!!! >

Cigars for everyone!!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Cigars for everyone!!!

Old 04-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Cigars for everyone!!!

My wife just told me! I have a new Baby coming.
It's the Knight Vision I told you guys was hard to resist. She ordered it for me tonight and it should arrive in 7 to 10 days.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good baby. No diapers. Still got to powder it though.

Wait! On second thought - you'll still have to wipe it and clean the smelly mess.

Last edited by Semisane; 04-01-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by semisane
good baby. No diapers. still got to powder it though.

Wait! On second thought - you'll still have to wipe it and clean the smelly mess.
bh209............
Old 04-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ronlaughlin
bh209............
I might be tempted to go that route with this baby.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

Man....whats in the water. We all seem to be getting new guns or buying guns from each other. Which I see as a healthy choice for all of us facing this addiction.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Congratulations on the new arrival. Be sure to let the wife know how much you appreciate it.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by 50calty
Man....whats in the water. We all seem to be getting new guns or buying guns from each other. Which I see as a healthy choice for all of us facing this addiction.
Maybe we should just form a daisy chain. Every sixty days each person sends one of his guns to the guy on the left, and receives one from the guy on his right. That way each of us will get a new gun every two months with no nagging. Two years or so down the road your original gun will come back to you. That should satisfy the addiction for just to cost of postage.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
Maybe we should just form a daisy chain. Every sixty days each person sends one of his guns to the guy on the left, and receives one from the guy on his right. That way each of us will get a new gun every two months with no nagging. Two years or so down the road your original gun will come back to you. That should satisfy the addiction for just to cost of postage.
That may just work. Then on top of it we could buy more guns. The wives wouldn't know the difference. Oh the things we could get away with.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:53 AM
Fork Horn

It looks like the Sportsman's Guide dropped the price another $20.00 on the Vision compared to last month's price, too. That is one heckuva buy.

Did you get the blued or the stainless version, pluckit? Congratulations on your new arrival.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by quake
It looks like the Sportsman's Guide dropped the price another $20.00 on the Vision compared to last month's price, too. That is one heckuva buy.

Did you get the blued or the stainless version, pluckit? Congratulations on your new arrival.
They were offering a $20.00 coupon or free shipping. I think the free shipping came out to a little bit more of a saving.
I went with the blued version and got the scope with it.
I just can't see paying over $200.00 dollars for a gun when you can get one that will shoot bulls eye's at 100 yards or better for under $200.00.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.