Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Just for your information >

Just for your information

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just for your information

Old 01-26-2011, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, I've been away for a while. 9 pages huh? I guess I'm surprised because I didn't think that many people took MD seriously...

MD/FG, You would/could gain a lot more respect from everyone and they wouldn't 'give you crap' as you always say if you would just admit when you're wrong and say you're sorry.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
You're pretty slow builder, I am the only one who has the guts to come out tell everyone i get to test a limited supply of items for a number of places.

I explained to hometheaterman what exactly i do and what the main goal is for me by doing this.
your the slow one lmao!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:07 AM
Typical Buck

In Reality,the only person we can really change is ourselves.You can't change him and he can't change you.Soooo...What's the point of Nine pages of finger pointing and Disrespect?Like 2 buck deer with your horns hopelessly locked together...Not really getting anywhere.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

i dont shoot what they shoot, its as simple as that. I dont have my hand in with knight or lehigh
I Don't either ,not about brands lil boy, it's about your constant lying, anti american,can't admit your wrong,self centered, show boating, wanting to be like Toby/Wakeman, " ATTITUDE " you a walking talking contradiction.dude wake up!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:16 AM
Typical Buck

as usual, the typical names that been giving me crap all these years. Anyone who uses the name HOGGHEAD and then runs to another forum crying, obviously is running to an area where the friends are there to protect him.

Well, I've never given you crap before because I usually don't get involved with these type of threads but I have to agree with what they are trying to tell you. Anyone can go to any forum and put in a name not used or take a name that has been deleted. It is very ovious to anyone who has read Ron Gold's post and Head0001's post that they are not the same person. Ron Goldman couldn't spell to save his life. You post a lot of good info on the forum but you discredit yourself with crap like this. Men are only as good as their character.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

BooHoo - everyone picks on me. All I did was call someone a thief and a liar with no proof and now refuse to admit I was wrong even when proven so.
You guys are so mean to me (myself included - by this definition of mean).

Man up and admit you where wrong and post a public, sincere apology. I'll be the first to congratulate you on doing so.
We all have, and will continue to make mistakes. Admitting them when wrong is the right thing to do.

Get on the road to earning some respect and maturing. Don't do it and lose everything you want so badly.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

I don't know CVA keep endorsing the craps you wrote on this forum.I usely don't response to threads like this .Does CVA knows who you are if so than CVA won't need my business.
If they don'knows I'll send them this 10 pages so they will undertand who you are.
I have 2 hunting forums and I would as Administrator throw you out of my forum .
Taureau noir
Old 01-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Banned

if the poster of this thread hadnt ran off to another forum where his buddies were, he may have been able to talk to me on huntingpa and convince me, however, he ran. Huge red flag.

Taureaunior, you have 3 members on your forum. The other i cant read due to the language.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Flags aren't propf - and they aren't even flags in this case.
Take the easy way and keep digging the hole YOU started.
Or man up and do the right thing.
Unfortunately, I'm betting on the 1st.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Banned

i didnt dig this hole here, the poster ran away to where he's protected.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.