Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Im a Member of another Non ML Forum and they.. >

Im a Member of another Non ML Forum and they..

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Im a Member of another Non ML Forum and they..

Old 03-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
It works on several archery websites.
Mike Sohm and Woody from Magnus broadheads are 1 example.
The demand on their time can get out of hand easily though.
Yea I know time is limited, but if I had a product and there was a place where my product was talked about and used I'd be there for the one's using it. I would give the advice needed and help to further sell and promote my product.
You should never think your too big to not care about the one's who got you where you are, even to just show up once in awhile on a site would be better than not.
True there are alot of experienced MLer Shooters on our site and I take what they say as written in stone. They are the life and blood of this site and I thank you all for what you do and share with all of us, Keep Up The Great Work! You all know who you are.
(BP)
Old 03-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Fork Horn

Shotgunworld.com does exactly that. When I bought my Beretta shotgun I had so much experience to draw from on that sight. They have it broken down into each manufacturer of shotguns. I do like reading across the board subjects on here tho. Each has its positives.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:04 AM
Banned

I thought we already had that to some degree. After all lehigh has grouse and CVA/Powerbelt has MD and now APP has MD.
So we at least have a small example of what you are talking about
Old 03-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Banned

there are people from companies watching on all forums. they sometimes can not interact though. cva has a blog so again, if you want to talk about those products, they have an area for that.

You fergot Thor bullets Muzzy