Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Im a Member of another Non ML Forum and they.. >

Im a Member of another Non ML Forum and they..

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Im a Member of another Non ML Forum and they..

Old 03-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Im a Member of another Non ML Forum and they..

Hi guy's, this is'nt ML related but I thought I'd share this with you's.....
Im also a Member of another Forum, a All Mustang Forum because of My Love for FORD's and My Mustang. What I really like about this Forum is they have Members what are called (Site Sponsors) These members of the Forum are Guy's who own or work for different Companies that sell there products on the Forum, or products we FORD Owners use.
What I like about this is if you have a question about a certain product that you may have, want, or consider buying, the Site Sponsor may enter your Post and give his advice to you about your question or concern.
I like this because it comes right from the Vendor or Company or someone who works there and you get straight up front honest answers.
I was just thinking would'nt it be nice if we on this ML Forum had TC, CVA, Knight, Traditions, Hornady, Speer, and other various Bullet, Powder ect ect ect Manufactures that would frequent this site and give there answers to some of our questions.
It seems as if they would really do them good and help us at the same time while they help promote and sell there products and answer questions we may have about them.
I just thought this was really nice of those Sponsors to take the time to answer questions about there products.
(BP)
Old 03-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Banned

wouldnt happen, arguments/ attacks on that person from the company most likely would happen.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
wouldnt happen, arguments/ attacks on that person from the company most likely would happen.
????explain that one MD, Im missing something here........so you say if your on the ML Forum and you post a Topic on your CVA Breechplug for example and the guy's were answering some of your questions when all of a sudden a CVA Top Executive pops on your Thread and answers one of your questions, I think that would be Great! Where do you get Arguments and Attacks on that person from the Company, he or she more than Likely Owns it! ??? You lost me on your quote or I did'nt wxplain myself in my Post?
(BP)
Old 03-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

That would be nice but those companies are big money and they don't need to advertise here.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SWThomas
That would be nice but those companies are big money and they don't need to advertise here.
Yea I guess your right, it's too bad there missing out on a Great Bunch of Guy's, and Im sure there sales would go up too. When Companies think there too big to care about the one's who got them to the top, or think there too big to fail, that's when they should take another look befor it's too late.
Without US there Nothing.
(BP)
Old 03-08-2010, 05:33 AM
Fork Horn

Breechplug

Good suggestion. We could get information right from the rep. In turn they could detect possible product issues in the field and get faster fix times. The big question is how do you get these company reps to moniter this site?
Old 03-08-2010, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dburns51
Breechplug

Good suggestion. We could get information right from the rep. In turn they could detect possible product issues in the field and get faster fix times. The big question is how do you get these company reps to moniter this site?
I guess first off they would have to be interested in us little guys! Then they would just become Hunting Net Members and frquent the site and surf our questions and needs, then jump in and answer them, seems simple to me. Sure it takes there time to do this but if they really care, want our inputs on there products, want our concerns about there products and want us to buy there products then they just have to join.
(BP)
Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Banned

"how do you get these company reps to moniter this site?"

just email them the link.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

i sure think that we have this going already, maybe not reps, but down right experience..and thats what makes me feel good, not some guy lookin at it on a diagram or piece of paper saying it should be fine....dealing with architects this paper to real world thing is always a problem.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

It works on several archery websites.
Mike Sohm and Woody from Magnus broadheads are 1 example.
The demand on their time can get out of hand easily though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.