Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine. >

Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.

Old 06-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.

ORIGINAL: jaybez101099

Am I the only one that enjoys reading those 2 bicker back and forth. It's like 2 bored old housewifes going at it. The way I see it both of you guys have a strong interest in the Ml world but differ in the way to get to the top. Please keep it up with all the stress I have in my life right now(wife battling cancer) its nice to get a laugh. Thanks Grouse and SWT and I hope both had a great FATHERS DAY.........I did. Chuck
No problem buddy! I'm glad we could bring a smile to your face in your time of such adversity. I'm truely sorry to hear about your wife.

I due have a strong interest in the muzzleloading world but I have no desire to "get to the top" whatever that means. Tom on the other hand thinks he's already at the top.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

By the top I mean that if we do anything no matter what it is one strives to be good at ones passion. I have been reading this forum for a while and I always considered myself as a very good hunter. The trophys on my wall speak for that. But when it comes to the art of shooting ML's I am a novice. All I ever have done is buy the latest king of the hill on equipment. T/C ProHunter.....loaded it with 150g and a 250 shockwave. Off to the range got it hitting what i thought was good.......Then into the woods. I have been very happy with the PH. Never missed a animal yet and yardage out to 150ys. But when I read of people who truley enjoy the shooting and fine tuning of there guns.....It's awesome. My hunting property and range is almost 2 hours away. So my only time to shoot is when I'm heading down to scout or work on the farm. And now those times have been on hold since late Jan. Keep posting......ILMAO
Old 06-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

ORIGINAL: Grouse45

SWThomas, i had a great night at the range tonight. Thanks for all your input and direction to make things easier. Your guidance is allowing me to get a much better handle on these Muzzleloaders.

BTW- Thanks for mentioning about my Son. Off to College i hope. Your just a first class guy SW. Again keep up the great work. You are helping so many people.
I do what I can to help people out without trying to sell them something. No problem man.

You're welcome for the comment about your son. It's a great thing that he graduated. I won't hold the fact that you're a douche bag against your kid. You obviously mentioned it because you wanted some sort of response. So you have my congrats.
Did i mention how nice it was at the range today? More valuable information from you SWThomas. So much i need to create a folder for it. Keep up the good work. Sorry, not even you will get me to call names. I guess to many family members in the military taught me differently.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

SWThomas, i had a great night at the range tonight. Thanks for all your input and direction to make things easier. Your guidance is allowing me to get a much better handle on these Muzzleloaders.

BTW- Thanks for mentioning about my Son. Off to College i hope. Your just a first class guy SW. Again keep up the great work. You are helping so many people.
I do what I can to help people out without trying to sell them something. No problem man.

You're welcome for the comment about your son. It's a great thing that he graduated. I won't hold the fact that you're a douche bag against your kid. You obviously mentioned it because you wanted some sort of response. So you have my congrats.
Did i mention how nice it was at the range today? More valuable information from you SWThomas. So much i need to create a folder for it. Keep up the good work. Sorry, not even you will get me to call names. I guess to many family members in the military taught me differently.
Jeez Tom, get off my nuts... There's complimenting a guy and then there's what you're doing....
Old 06-22-2009, 02:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Morning SWThomas. Thanks for all your help.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Morning SWThomas. Thanks for all your help.
Good morning back atcha Grouse45! You're welcome!
Old 06-22-2009, 04:58 AM

You guys need to kiss each other on the lips and make up!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

You would think these two are married to each other.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:07 AM
Typical Buck

The only thing that could ruin this party is some deployment overseas , how bout it SW, got any orders yet
Old 06-22-2009, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hope they are not sending him to negotiate with North Korea!

Quick Reply: Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.