Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine. >

Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.

ORIGINAL: muzzymustela

very well said. Bravo SW [:-] . But you probably are a closet Lehigh shooter in reality
Thanks man!

HAHA! I would definitely give them a try but I'm not going to pay for them. And I certainly wouldn't trust them to hunt with. That's just me. To each their own.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Banned

Hmmm i think my bro in law can use sabots for his mule deer hunt.............................................. ....................................

.................................................. ....

.............................. The Accura does like the 200gr Lehighs........................ ..... ..... ....... ...... ....... .... .....

[8D]

Nahhhh im going with Americas #1 Muzzleloading bullet and Americas #1 Selling Muzzleloader.

....CVA & a Powerbelt Bullet...

Old 06-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: MountainDevil54

Hmmm i think my bro in law can use sabots for his mule deer hunt.............................................. ....................................

.................................................. ....

.............................. The Accura does like the 200gr Lehighs........................ ..... ..... ....... ...... ....... .... .....

[8D]

Nahhhh im going with Americas #1 Muzzleloading bullet and Americas #1 Selling Muzzleloader.

....CVA & a Powerbelt Bullet...

They claim to be #1 . They love to brag that they are #1 in their ads. I guess some might believe that. Most know better. CVA and Powerbelts are the bottom of the barrel.(no pun intended) But then again people believe what they want to believe.. I'm glad they work for you. Grouse has Lehigh , you have CVA and Powerbelts. Toby Bridges has Knight and Scorpions ( or use to) Randy has Savage, I guess everyone has their favorites.
I guess what really matters is not what is best but what is best for each person in their own eyes.!! That's diversity at work.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

SWThomas, i had a great night at the range tonight. Thanks for all your input and direction to make things easier. Your guidance is allowing me to get a much better handle on these Muzzleloaders.

BTW- Thanks for mentioning about my Son. Off to College i hope. Your just a first class guy SW. Again keep up the great work. You are helping so many people.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:16 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Grouse45

SWThomas, i had a great night at the range tonight. Thanks for all your input and direction to make things easier. Your guidance is allowing me to get a much better handle on these Muzzleloaders.

BTW- Thanks for mentioning about my Son. Off to College i hope. Your just a first class guy SW. Again keep up the great work. You are helping so many people.
Now that sounds almost like sarcasm![:-] The sincerety seems to be lacking but maybe you two can become best buddies yet
Old 06-21-2009, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: SWThomas

As for Lehigh being better than Barnes and Knight being better than TC... All I can say is look at sales and statistic. No sense in trying to argue those point and confusing you with facts....
Your right again SWThomas. Statistics determine what's the best. Even i dont need your help on this one. CVA sales the most Muzzleloaders, and PowerBelts sale the most bullets. I'm doing all this work for nothing SWThomas. How can i ever repay you? You are just so smart SWThomas. PowerBelts and CVA, heck you dont even need sabots. I'm getting smarter SWThomas.

Christmas is right around the corner SWThomas. I'm thinking CVA Muzzleloader, PowerBelt Bullets, Shockey's Gold Powder, and STS Primers. I'm learning now SWThomas.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Fork Horn

I believe I have that issue, I have probably 10 yrs+ of back issues of Black Powder Hunting maybe more,it was the Quarterly of the Black Powder Hunting Association, that is no longer in print. It just disappeared and the BPHA right after I sent them the latest 2 year renewal atleast a year ago maybe longer. Didn't everybody used to get BPH. Doesn't everyone save back issues for future reference?

Old 06-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for posting that Grouse45! Now I can see why MountainDevil54 edited his topic. Nowhere in my reply to your post did I say TC and Barnes are the #1 ML's and bullets. He must have realized that his half-ass attempt to be a smart-ass was just that.... Half-ass.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

Am I the only one that enjoys reading those 2 bicker back and forth. It's like 2 bored old housewifes going at it. The way I see it both of you guys have a strong interest in the Ml world but differ in the way to get to the top. Please keep it up with all the stress I have in my life right now(wife battling cancer) its nice to get a laugh. Thanks Grouse and SWT and I hope both had a great FATHERS DAY.........I did. Chuck
Old 06-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Grouse45

I do what I can to help people out without trying to sell them something. No problem man.

You're welcome for the comment about your son. It's a great thing that he graduated. I won't hold the fact that you're a douche bag against your kid. You obviously mentioned it because you wanted some sort of response. So you have my congrats.

Quick Reply: Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.