HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:11 PM
muzzymustela
Banned

Default RE: Fall of 2005 Blackpowder Hunting Magazine.

ORIGINAL: MountainDevil54

Hmmm i think my bro in law can use sabots for his mule deer hunt.............................................. ....................................

.................................................. ....

.............................. The Accura does like the 200gr Lehighs........................ ..... ..... ....... ...... ....... .... .....

[8D]

Nahhhh im going with Americas #1 Muzzleloading bullet and Americas #1 Selling Muzzleloader.

....CVA & a Powerbelt Bullet...

They claim to be #1 . They love to brag that they are #1 in their ads. I guess some might believe that. Most know better. CVA and Powerbelts are the bottom of the barrel.(no pun intended) But then again people believe what they want to believe.. I'm glad they work for you. Grouse has Lehigh , you have CVA and Powerbelts. Toby Bridges has Knight and Scorpions ( or use to) Randy has Savage, I guess everyone has their favorites.
I guess what really matters is not what is best but what is best for each person in their own eyes.!! That's diversity at work.