Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 T/C Bone Collector Update >

T/C Bone Collector Update

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

T/C Bone Collector Update

Old 03-27-2009, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default T/C Bone Collector Update

Fox Ridge OutFitters has the Black and Grey one in stock right now for sale. $559.00 plus $21.00 Shipping.

The Camo versions are not available yet.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: T/C Bone Collector Update

Grouse45

I do not have a need for the 'bone collector' - I just want someone to buy the 'collectors' stock and replace their camo version - then course sell me their camo version....

Look at the metal reciever and the dark weather shield barrel - remove the stock -> does that not look like a 8521???

http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/triumph.php
Old 03-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Dominant Buck

I like the looks of that stainless steel firestorm flintlock much more.. now that looks like a lot of fun to shoot.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm still waiting for an Apex.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like Michael Waddell and all but I just don't see this one being a big seller. The only differences seem to be the stock and it has the Bone Collector logo on it. It's a very nice rifle but a lot of people don't care for Weather Shield very much at all. I've seen first hand a rifle treated with Weather Shield that had corrosion right on top of the coating. And it was still in the store. It's another good idea by TC but I just don't think it possesses enough innovation to be a top seller. But you never know, Waddell does have a pretty huge fan base.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Underclocked

I'm still waiting for an Apex.
x2
Old 03-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Dominant Buck

I really like the looks of the Triumph, but some things I think they could do it boost sales.. get rid of the weather shield. Stainless Steel IMO brings buyers. People like and trust Stainless Steel. To me weather shield spells... paint. And I am sure the weather shield is a great product. Just not for me. I'd rather go with a blued barrel. I know I can take care of that. Also a thumbhole stock option would be nice.

Over all the features of the rifle are great, but If I were intersted in a new inline I would look at theKnight Extreme type. They just appeal to me.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Triumph is the best ML they make. It out classes the Encore and the Omega fairly easy. It's not just my opinion it's there's. All but one of my friends sold there Omega's and bought Triumphs after using mine. They tried marketing the Endeavor with the same concept with little success. It's a glorified Encore. The Encore/Endeavor shines if you wanna switch barrels.

I think the Bone Collector is ok. Is it worth a $150.00 bucks more then a regular Triumph? I doubt it. I do like the looks of the Bone Collector, but i doubt i get one.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Grouse45

The Triumph is the best ML they make. It out classes the Encore and the Omega fairly easy.
Those are your words, not theres. I'm going to have to disagree on that one.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:12 PM

I have both the Omega and the Triumph and the Triumph is a much better gun in my opinion as an owner of both. I'm sure there are people who like the Omega more, it's been around long enough to prove itself as a very good gun. But if I could only keep one modern inline out of all that i have, it would be the Triumph without a doubt. I wouldn't get a bone collector because I don't think a gun is worth more just because someone's name is on it plus I'm not into all that marketing nonsense. Just sell me a good gun with quality that makes a name for itself by the way it shoots anyday over a logo from some show. The triumph is one such gun ( for me anyway)

Quick Reply: T/C Bone Collector Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.