Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 To much Muzzle loading I think. >

To much Muzzle loading I think.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

To much Muzzle loading I think.

Old 01-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To much Muzzle loading I think.

We dont have any wolf here in where I live in Chautauqua County in SouthWestern New York but we have a-lot of Coyotes, the Insurance Company dumped them on us about 15 years ago to lessen the deer population, I shoot em right out in my yard, we can hunt them anytime day or night from October 1st through March 29th, you can hear them howling all the time around here. NOW YOU MAY THINK IM NUT'S BUT IN THE LAST FEW YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN SIGHTINGS OF (MOUNTIAN LIONS) FELLOW NEIGHBORS AND HUNTING FRIENDS AND OTHER'S HAVE PICTURES OF THEM BUT THE (DEC) WONT ADMIT TO IT, BUT THERE HERE, ALIVE AND WELL AND DOING JUST AS MUCH DAMAGE IF NOT MORE TO OUR DEER HERD than the Coyotes. Ron
Old 01-29-2009, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To much Muzzle loading I think.

Dave that isn't only preaching the SSS but praticing it as well. Never tell a wife some thing like that, some day she may not be your wife any longer. Some are just plain blabber mouths.

Our youte pouplation is growning but many hunters are waking up to the winter time fun of hunting them. I been doing it for close to ten years now.
We also have had mountian lion sightings and pictures to prove it but our DNR also denie it.

Dogs chaseing deer around here I hassel the animal control people till they do some thing. I've even taped them with the video camera and taken it in and asked what I have to do to get it stopped. Just call them now, I've raised so much cane.

Al