Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 NEW: CVA Wolf Muzzle loader >

NEW: CVA Wolf Muzzle loader

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

NEW: CVA Wolf Muzzle loader

Old 10-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default NEW: CVA Wolf Muzzle loader

FOR SALE:

NEW in box!

CVA Wolf .50 Caliber Break-Action Inline Muzzleloader Rifle.

This break-action muzzleloader is built to run at the front of the pack. The Wolf’s 24'' barrel is both light and quick to aim, making it an ideal youth or brush gun. It comes standard with the following performance features: DuraSight® fiber-optic sights; stainless steel breech plug; CrushZone™ recoil pad; extendable aluminum ramrod; and limited lifetime warranty. .50 caliber. 1 in 28'' twist. Barrel length: 24''. Overall length: 40''. Weight: 7 lbs.
CVA® Wolf™ .50 Caliber Break-Action Inline Muzzleloader Rifles feature:
24'' barrel
Break action
DuraSight fiber optic sights
Stainless steel breech plug
CrushZone recoil pad
Includes extendable aluminum ramrod
1 in 28'' twist

$150
Old 10-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NEW: CVA Wolf Muzzle loader

Pictures:

Old 10-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 10-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only reason I'm selling this is because I already have one... (I won this muzzleloader at a local 3D shoot and I don't really need 2 of the same guns.)
Old 10-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

TTT
Old 10-03-2008, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Someone could buy one in stores for the same price or even less. If you offered it for $100 maybe it would be a more attractive offer.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steve863

Someone could buy one in stores for the same price or even less. If you offered it for $100 maybe it would be a more attractive offer.
What store can you buy this for less? Is there any store that doesn't charge sales tax and shipping... I live in TN where sales tax is 9.75% and shipping on top of that. Seriously, I'd like to know where you can buy this cheaper. I'd like to shop there! Let me know! I'm eagerly awaiting your reply!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...815&id=0033480

I won't be paying sales tax because I am mail-ordering it and I have a Cabelas coupon where I will get free shipping. So I am saving 1 penny if I buy it from them. Would you charge me shipping? If you would than I would save even more buying it from Cabelas. I have seen sales on this gun that brought the price down even more and would expect more sales right after the hunting season. I have seen them for less at Wal-Mart also.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Dominant Buck

I have seen these rifles at the end of the Wal Mart gun season go for as little as $89.00. If I really wanted one I would have bought it there. Maybe I will this year, just to have one. But I have shot one, it was accurate, but not what I would call a must have rifle for ME. Now someone else might feel much different. I have nothing against the rifle. Also, if there was a problem with the rifle, and lets say I bought it from Wal Mart of Cabela's, I can take it back and get a refund with very little problem. Even if I have shot it and simply did not like it.

Good luck in selling your rifle. Even though it is new in the box, I felt it was kind of high priced myself. And there is nothing wrong with owning two of the same thing. I have two of many different model rifles.

Perhaps if you posted this is the muzzleloading section of the classified section you would have better luck. Perhaps you have, I really have not checked.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steve863

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/horizontal-pod.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/pod-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat602007-cat20815&rid=&indexId=cat20815&navActi on=push&masterpathid=&navCount=1&paren tType=index&parentId=cat20815&id=0033480

I won't be paying sales tax because I am mail-ordering it and I have a Cabelas coupon where I will get free shipping. So I am saving 1 penny if I buy it from them. Would you charge me shipping? If you would than I would save even more buying it from Cabelas. I have seen sales on this gun that brought the price down even more and would expect more sales right after the hunting season. I have seen them for less at Wal-Mart also.
Wow, thanks for the info! But our local Walmart is very small and they don't carry this gun. I'd have to drive an hour and a half round trip to a bigger Walmart. We bought 2 last year & paid about $200.00 each then, with the shipping etc, I think Bass Pro must be higher priced & they charge sales tax in TN. Should have waited!! Thanks!