HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NEW: CVA Wolf Muzzle loader
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 09:25 AM
8pt~Bowhunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NEW: CVA Wolf Muzzle loader

ORIGINAL: Steve863

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/horizontal-pod.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/pod-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat602007-cat20815&rid=&indexId=cat20815&navActi on=push&masterpathid=&navCount=1&paren tType=index&parentId=cat20815&id=0033480

I won't be paying sales tax because I am mail-ordering it and I have a Cabelas coupon where I will get free shipping. So I am saving 1 penny if I buy it from them. Would you charge me shipping? If you would than I would save even more buying it from Cabelas. I have seen sales on this gun that brought the price down even more and would expect more sales right after the hunting season. I have seen them for less at Wal-Mart also.
Wow, thanks for the info! But our local Walmart is very small and they don't carry this gun. I'd have to drive an hour and a half round trip to a bigger Walmart. We bought 2 last year & paid about $200.00 each then, with the shipping etc, I think Bass Pro must be higher priced & they charge sales tax in TN. Should have waited!! Thanks!