Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

full moon

Old 02-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: full moon

Well my brother came up yesterday and installed a serial card on the mother board so my old camera can work. Yes it is that old. It was one of the first Digital Cameras that came out I think. It still works and takes excellent pictures though. He also brought me another camera from his store to play with. It is a Cannon PowerShot A460. It is nothing fancy like yours, but has a lot of gadgets and whistles to keep me occupied. He told me to learn how to use it, and then if I wanted something better he would get me one of them. So today I was taking pictures, and video, and all sorts of things with it. Makes me want a better one all the more.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just becarefull what you spend on the new camera. Wouldn't want to see you not get the new KRB7 cause you spent all your money on a new camera

Al
Old 02-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Al - that kind of talk don't help the hound hunt!! Have you noticed how well behaved I have been about purchasing new rifles and barrels. I am kind of proud of myself. I did not buy a single rifle this month. I am on the 12 step program. When I get the urge, I take 12 steps to my gun room and start counting rifles. It kind of brings be back to reality...

This new camera is pretty cool. I have been reading the manual (yes, some people do read the manual) and was taking some video of the dog to test the camera. Besides, he's an old dog, and it might be nice to have them video around in the future for memories... If this had a better zoom lens, it would be much more in line with what I want a new camera to do.. like the one you have for instance..
Old 02-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am on the 12 step program. When I get the urge, I take 12 steps to my gun room and start counting rifles.
EXCELLENT! On the other hand, you could take 12 steps to the computer and order a KRB.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:36 AM

I've actually found a cure in my case for muzzleloader disease. Unfortunately it's called Black Rifle Disease. [&o]I be drooling over all the accessories for AR-15's.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Wolfhound76

I've actually found a cure in my case for muzzleloader disease. Unfortunately it's called Black Rifle Disease. [&o]I be drooling over all the accessories for AR-15's.
I was over that one many years ago.. The AR-15 is a fun rifle to shoot. And very accurate in the right hands..

Semisane - you already lost the pool. You might as well let it be. I am stronger then all of that now.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Dominant Buck

That was with my new fancy Canon camera. It is my shooting range. I had nothing to do the other day so I shoveled a path down to the hard pack from the back of the house to the target. That way I do not have to wear snowshoes anymore to go shoot. I only cleaned out 100 yards worth. Its goodto get out once in a while and get some exercises...
Old 02-26-2008, 12:17 PM

ORIGINAL: cayugad

That was with my new fancy Canon camera. It is my shooting range. I had nothing to do the other day so I shoveled a path down to the hard pack from the back of the house to the target. That way I do not have to wear snowshoes anymore to go shoot. I only cleaned out 100 yards worth. Its goodto get out once in a while and get some exercises...
Now that's what I call dedication.

I haven't been shooting since last year right before the season. I lost my hunting ground and shooting spot at the same time.[:@]Gonna call a nearby private range and see about becoming a member as soon as it warms up enough to shoot.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Only trying to wint that pool on when you get a KRB7 .
I felt a little prod would not be considered cheating .

One of my favorite pictures is of my granddaughter when she was 4 sitting with my Jewel dogon the edge of a sand bank pit I dug out. She had a stick and was pretending to fish and faithful Jewel was there to protect her. Jewel is a mixed breed pound pup part yellow lab and shri pia ( the wrinkled dogs). She is a photo contest winner too.

I use the tractor to blade out the path to the target back stop Sunday. I had just finished installing the new clutch so just had to test it.
If I had that much snow I would get the 5000 ford and snow blower.

Al
Old 02-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now you have a decent path to the outhouse too.
Art

Quick Reply: full moon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.