Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Knight Long Range hunter ? any good >

Knight Long Range hunter ? any good

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Long Range hunter ? any good

Old 01-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Knight Long Range hunter ? any good

ORIGINAL: revpilot

Well i got to hold it today, what a piece of art. It sure does fit the shoulder well. I love the feel, but i dont know if the headache in cleaning it would be worth the accuracy benefits over say a triumph..........im stuck, and my wife keeps making the new stove comments, over all my trips to the gun store ( if you cant pick a gun, ill pick a new stove ) i need to make a decision, wish i could get them both
Buy the rifle cause it is such a good deal and tell the wife you will get her and upgraded stove with all the bells and whistles next year. Doesn't make sense to buy a stove at retail and pass up a rifle on discount. That is the logic I would use. Don't tell her you gotta buy a scope for at least $200.Chap Gleason