Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Outstanding TC support >

Outstanding TC support

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Outstanding TC support

Old 04-11-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Outstanding TC support

I had an issue with the strap screw on the fore arm of the Omega. It simple stripped out over the past 6-7 years. Called TC customer service on Tuesday last week. Mailed out the stock on Wednesday. Today received a neat surprise. Brand new laminate wood thumbhole stock, absolutely gorgeous. I am not sure I want to shoot the gun now. Just kidding. I had to pass this on.Time to test slugs. Well after the next snow storm passes.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Outstanding TC support

jt_6

Outstanding! but please tell me that was the same type of stock you had before.... but even then they replaced the whole stock for a stripped out screw....

Outstanding....
Old 04-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Dominant Buck

That does say a lot for their commitment to quality and customer service. I think this customer service message has really been pounded into some of these companies lately. All the companies I keep hearing of excellent customer service. A smart move on their part of course. Glad to hear it is all taken care of for you.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:41 PM

s-load No they upgraded the old stock to the thumb hole. I looked up the price of a t-hole and it is $200 more. I guess it islittle cost to the company but a big deal to theme the customer. I got the heads up from a friend that needed some work done on his tc contender. They replaced it with a new gun. Same s-number never been shot.Enough said.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Typical Buck

That is awesome customer service
Old 04-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would never own another BP gun T.C. is the only way to go and I have 12 T.C. now and one broken CVA that they refuse to honner their Warrenty. I keep the CVA around just to remind me not to buy anything but a T.C.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had a T/C NewEnglander with a synthetic stock a few years ago and called T/C to see if I could buy a walnut stock. They told me just to send the synthetic stock back with a note that I didn't like it and would rather have walnut. In a few days I had a brand new walnut stock at no charge!
Another time I called to buy some plug screws to use when I removed sights. She asked how many I wanted and I said 8 or 10. She said she was sorry but 6 was all she could send at one time and call it warranty. You mean like no charge? Yep, I'll ship you 6 at no charge right away!
Hard to beat service like that!
Old 04-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Typical Buck

I have 3 flinters and 1 inline all t/c always thought on buying and trying another manufacture m/l : but t/c service is untouchable
Old 04-16-2007, 04:02 PM

Yea, yea, you guys should experience the C.S. at White!!!!