Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

.54 Questions

Old 11-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: .54 Questions

http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/accessoriesDetail.php?theCategoryID=14&theTitl e=Muzzleloading

One more thing I've thought of...where can I buy sling swivel attachments? I can't seem to find them for ML's (ie. with a ramrod attachment) anywhere? I know they make and sell them, but where is it?
go to the Thompson Center Arms Company site. In their custom shop under accessories, you will find the swivels. The front one is a changed out thimble rod holder, and the back one goes into the back end of the stock..
Old 11-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: .54 Questions

ORIGINAL: cayugad

http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/accessoriesDetail.php?theCategoryID=14&theTitl e=Muzzleloading

One more thing I've thought of...where can I buy sling swivel attachments? I can't seem to find them for ML's (ie. with a ramrod attachment) anywhere? I know they make and sell them, but where is it?
go to the Thompson Center Arms Company site. In their custom shop under accessories, you will find the swivels. The front one is a changed out thimble rod holder, and the back one goes into the back end of the stock..
Now how do I buy them? I can't click on them to add them to a cart or anything...I can see them, but I can't seem to get them. I haven't been able to find them on the Fox Ridge site either...am I missing them there as well?