Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Revolation

Old 10-28-2006, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Knight Revolation

I can get a new Knight Revolation for a fairly good price.
Just wondering if anybody has one or has any input on them.
Is there any truth to the tv commercial T/C has about the breech plug is hard to remove.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:07 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Knight Revolation

Welcome to the forum stretch56 is good to have you. Very few people have talked about the Revolution. I've read a few forum reports of them being good shooters, but being a Knight rifle that does not surprise me. Hard to beat a Green Mountian Barrel. I guess we now have you as our go to person. You can do the shooting and testings and tell US what your opinions on the rifle are and all the other things we want to know...
Old 10-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: stretch56

[align=center]I can get a new Knight Revolation for a fairly good price.[/align][align=center]Just wondering if anybody has one or has any input on them.[/align][align=center]Is there any truth to the tv commercial T/C has about the breech plug is hard to remove.[/align]
PM sent your way!
Old 11-04-2006, 06:09 PM

Hi,
I have one of the first generation Knight Revolutions. It had a weak hammer spring, but Knight was quick and courteous in replacing it. The gun is very accurate. I have several friends who own TC Omegas and my Revolution is more accurate with any load. The breach plug isn't hard to get out. That commercial is stupid. If you use the breach plug lube, like what is recommended, you will not have any problems. As far as that garbage can on the T.V. commercial goes... I'll take all of those guns @ $50.00 each! Buy the Revolution and don't look back.