Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Just got My Wolverine in for $100 plus shipping!!! >

Just got My Wolverine in for $100 plus shipping!!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just got My Wolverine in for $100 plus shipping!!!

Old 06-23-2006, 09:15 PM

Default Just got My Wolverine in for $100 plus shipping!!!

I had bought a Knight Revolution from Cabelas which entitled me to a Knight wolverine youth value pack for 100.00 plus shipping. I got it today and boy what a deal. I fell in love with the rifle as soon as I shouldered it. The shorter length of pull and the 22" barrel makes it really maneuverable. It is blue/black synthetic with metal fiber optic sights. It is set up for the red discs but can be changed over to the other types of priming with just a breech plug change. I just couldnt believe how good it felt when I shouldered it. I had bowered a rifle from my uncle many years ago when i first started blackpowder hunting and didnt own one, and it was just like this one I have now except with a longer stock. I think I have my new brush rifle.

You get this in the deal: Patches, Knight breech plug grease, Knight oil, a capper/decapper, cleaning jag and extension, speed loaders, 20 red discs, a powder measure, 20 knight 260 gr. lead hollowpoint bullets/sabots, plus a nice instructional dvd with actual hunt footage. This deal is still good until June 30th at participating retailers. You have to redeem it before july 15th but dont quote me.

Old 06-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Just got Wolverine for $100 plus shipping!!!

Looks like a nice rifle. Good for you!!!! I hope it shoots well for you.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Spike

Nice looking gun, now get to the range and let us know how she shoots
Old 06-23-2006, 09:31 PM
Dominant Buck

Well I really like my Wolverine LK-II. It has a 22" barrel and shoots great.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:09 AM
Fork Horn

i have a knight wolverine original with the word night in the stock,
i had a lot of misfires with the gun with the #11 caps then i switched over to the 209 shotgun kit with the red disk,wow what an awsome little gun i killed 6 doe with it in one year the farthest shot was 158 yards ,
knight wolverine is an awsome gun;
the only reason i switched to t/c was my dog went #1 on the barrell of the night and it rusted. my friend said he could re blue it for me so he used a dremel to remove the blue ,( what a mistake) it never went back to the origanal so i painted it and gave it to my dad who still has it and uses it to this day ,
Old 06-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah I got a american night xmas 99.I did the 209 conversion last year.I killed 2 last year with it.It is a killin machine.I also like the short stock.I am only 5-8 and it works great.My only complaint is they are a pain to clean.I have a scope mounted on mine.It is a pain to get the breech plug out with a scope on.Even if you take the stock off.I know mine scoped has lost its zero after all the bumping while trying to get the plug out.Other than that, these are great guns.