Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Buck is lost!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Buck is lost!!!!!!

I took this pic yestday in an area that only holds mule deer, until now. What a surprise. He walked out of the fog and into the camera lens. I have a freind coming in from out of state to hunt. I hope that we can find this guy again. If not, plenty of nice mulies around.

Old 11-07-2004, 10:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Buck is lost!!!!!!

Elkcrazy8, hope you get a chance at him. We here in southeast Idaho are seeing alot of whitetail popping up all over. I like it and at the same time I don't like it, because I love our mule deer. If they could co-exsist without inter-breeding and you could have a tag for both, that would be the ultimate.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

idahoelkinstructor, I already did my shooting of this buck. I have some longtime friends coming in from out of state and hopefully one of their tags will find its way on this buck weds. I am already tagged out. I get to be the camp cook and deer finder guy. It will sure be fun to sit back and watch. I also have some good mulies spotted for them. 9 days off from work. I am free. I will keep you posted on the outcome. Maybe a nice harvest photo will be posted on here.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:03 AM

kill em ALL!! I dont hate whitetails, but they are extremely agressive compared to mulies and they will push the mulies out. with all problems faceing the mulies today give a hand and shoot every whitetail you see in mulie country.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:49 PM

Where were you hunting? There has been a couple of whitetails spotted in Utah in the past couple of years.