Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Pics from my Dec Hoghunt

Old 01-19-2004, 04:42 PM

Default RE: Pics from my Dec Hoghunt

you guys surely look like you had a blast-congrats to all of you--I still say there is alot of brass involved -lol-- using a knife to kill your hog-thats got to be a rush!!!
Old 01-19-2004, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good job Dave, I know thats a lot of fun. I got this piney wood rooter at Tosahatchee Game management area in central Fla., it went 200 plus as I stuck another hog and a deer that weekend, it was a very good hunt for me, lots of water and sketers, sketers so thick you can't hear the hogs coming through the swamp, found myself hunting barefoot so I could slip up on em. Bobby

Old 01-19-2004, 10:50 PM
Fork Horn

Nice hogs !!! I was lucky enough to kill a 300 pound razor back boar in Arkansas last year on my dads land in the Ozark Mountains . We kill alot of hogs every year . But that was the biggest Boar that I have killed. Ive killed alot of sows that have weighed 250 to 300 pounds . you ought to give Arkansas a try next time. Season is open year round, and the land owners are more than happy to have you . once again NICE HOGS!!!!