Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 UPDATED. late season doe hunting turns into some nice pics.piebald? more pics added >

UPDATED. late season doe hunting turns into some nice pics.piebald? more pics added

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

UPDATED. late season doe hunting turns into some nice pics.piebald? more pics added

Old 01-14-2004, 05:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default UPDATED. late season doe hunting turns into some nice pics.piebald? more pics added

These are some pics I took while doing a little late season doe hunting yesterday evening and this evening. I have a huge doe running around here I am waiting on but can't seem to catch up with. 3 of these are bucks who have dropped there antlers.

Does this look like she has piebald in her?

This is a nice 2 1/2 year old who shed already. Its a little blurry he was in a hurry across the field

The 2 in the center are both bucks who have shed. The closest is a 1 1/2 the one behind him is a 2 1/2.

Had to pick these up from the photo shop. Didn't use the digital on these pics.

Here is another pic of the piebald

heres just a few more regular pics

Old 01-14-2004, 05:10 PM

Default RE: A little late season doe hunting turns into some nice pics. piebald??

nice pics.......
Old 01-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: A little late season doe hunting turns into some nice pics. piebald??

DAng boy... you got to many deer running around there. You better whack some of those does. I had 3 bucks in my yard tonight but they've still got their horns. I had 3 last night(2 different than the ones tonight) and they all had their horns still.
Old 01-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, definitely some piebald. She'd make a cool rug.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:32 AM

It could be piebald or could it possibly be snow? I see there is snow on the ground, If she had just gotten up it may be snow. You probably had a much better veiw in person that I have in the pic but it was just a thought.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:47 AM

awesome pics thanks for sharing.
Old 01-15-2004, 02:05 PM

Nice little stroll last nite eh buckeye? Great pics and I too believe she's a pie.
Old 01-15-2004, 02:29 PM

she definitely looks different like a dalmation; what the heck is piebald? seriously i dont know.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:57 PM

T roy, it is when it looks like someone threw some bleach on a deer. I don't think that is snow, in both pics i could see that she was piebald.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:23 PM

Awsome pics Buckeye,

By the way, what digital camera is that? Those are some pretty good pics you got there!!!!!!!

P.S. Shoot that piebald, get her out of the gene pool. They are neat to look at but not good for the genetics...

Here are two piebalds that are hanging around my hunting area, I got both of these on my video camcorder and had to get still shots of them so the quality isn't that great!

Quick Reply: UPDATED. late season doe hunting turns into some nice pics.piebald? more pics added

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.