Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

670 yard Mule Deer

Old 10-20-2013, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
RR.............When I was growing up my dad taught me and my brother still hunting.

One of the skills was moving shots. he had a trolley system he built for us to practice on. I'm sure i've taken more of those shots in practice over the years than you have with your long shots.
this is just ridiculous, for one thing there is no way any trolley system can come close to a running deer the deer is never running at a constant angle or at a constant speed
I sent over 1200 rounds a year downrange for a lot of years so keep digging.
RR
Old 10-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

You want me to believe you can take sniper shots, but you won't believe me when I can take a running shot up close.

I'm sure you're very secure in your own little world, but you look ridiculous to the rest of us.

I'm done wasting my time with you. Don't post to me anymore. You won't get an answer.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

when you take a trip to my world and experience it tell me about it, I spent 20 years doing what you do, I know what works best as far as being as humane to the game as possible, and giving me excitement, your always done when your out of ammo.

the shots I take I will guarantee you are more accurate and precise than your running shots at 30 yards,
now all of a sudden what the hell happened to the "ya gotta be close to make a humane kill" pedastle you've been on? just another old hypocrite
BTW I don't expect you to believe nothing I say, but if ya don't, kindly prove me wrong
RR

Last edited by Ridge Runner; 10-20-2013 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Take it to PM if you want to continue. Nobody wants to hear this crap.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

muley, its only crap cause you can't defend it so you don't wanna hear it
but have no reason to pm you
RR
Old 10-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good! Then we're done!

You play sniper, and i'll play woodsman, and we'll live happily ever after.

No more posts to me. Can you handle that?
Old 10-20-2013, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

does it matter? 2 posts ago ya wasn't gonna respond
RR
Old 10-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

Children, play nice. In the end, who cares. If something drastic happens and we have to hunt for food, I don't care if I shoot it at a longer range or shorter range, there is no brownie points or Harvey Wallbanger awards for closest or longest shot. The shot that puts food on the table or protects your family is what counts.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Take it to PM if you want to continue. Nobody wants to hear this crap.
Exactly.
You can't teach algebra to a dog. That's what this is like. Better to just be an amused bystander and let fools prove their ignorance on their own. They need no help.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by streetglideok
Children, play nice. In the end, who cares. If something drastic happens and we have to hunt for food, I don't care if I shoot it at a longer range or shorter range, there is no brownie points or Harvey Wallbanger awards for closest or longest shot. The shot that puts food on the table or protects your family is what counts.
With Washington the way it is now. We may have to hunt for our food to survive.

As to the shots. The shot is everything to the long range hunter. For the still hunter, being in position to take the shot is everything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.