Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Boycott Colorado Hunting!!! >

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Old 04-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Chopayne
So you would rather kill a thousand innocent people to get one bad guy? My point is that what youre trying to do will be ineffective and only hurt those who are on your side. Think about your actions before going through with it.

All youre going to do is deteroriate gun rights activists actions further by draining the economy and giving them less money to fight back with. All the Anti Gun Activists are going to say is that we're doing it to ourselves and theyre going to be joined by PETA who will love that there will be less hunting.
ALLen,

Your heart and motivations are in the right place but the method is flawed. The gun rights people in the state need all of the resources they can to fight this knee-jerk madness.

I agree, today 15, tomorrow 5, next 0.

There are two types of people wanting to ban guns:

ignorant ones that believe banning guns = no violence,

and the sinister ones that believe no guns = power over the people.

The ignorant can be educated.

The sinister are the enemy.

Make noise and help your money get to the legislators that can fight this.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:21 AM
Fork Horn

Not trying to attack Mtbohner or A11en, but your mentality and tactic is like the Wall Street protests. As you can see it was so insignicant that I don't even remember the name of it. I seriously can't remember it. I do however remember those ****ers taking down the american flag and flying it back up, upside down.

Youre basically trying to mob something without looking at the whole picture and having a well thought out plan.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Blackelk
Remington will be staying in New York therefore having to comply with New Yorks new gun laws. So now you can boycott them too. How does that fit in your agenda?
After buying one of their "Remlins" with such poor finishing, that might not be a problem.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by CalHunter
After buying one of their "Remlins" with such poor finishing, that might not be a problem.
***The Rem action may be a good one, but from what I'm hearing and reading their QC has gone downhill a lot in the last several years.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

He probably means a Marlin.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
He probably means a Marlin.
***Yep, that one got by me, but I'll still stick with my statement as far as some of the Remingotn line too.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Typical Buck

Here's my 2 cents worth on this topic:

I don't agree with the idea of punishing the very people in CO who fought the hardest against the nonsense their politicians perpetrated on the people.
OK, the good guys lost this round. Lets support them, not ignore them.

True, a message needs to be sent and money talks loud, but will the complaints from businesses hurt by a boycott be heard and heeded by the politicians? Don't count on it.

A grass roots movement needs to get going to kick the offending politicians out and replace them with ones who will repeal the bad laws that were enacted as a knee jerk response to some bad crimes. If we abandon our team mates in CO we will reduce their ability to reverse the damage already done as well as fight future battles. Only the people who cast votes in CO can do anything about this.

In my opinion a boycott will hurt only the guy trying to run a business. It won't sway the politicians.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

It will also hurt the DOW. They take care of the herd of elk you want to hunt when you come here.

Maybe they'll raise the NR tag fees next year in case you plan another one of these stupid boycotts.

Last edited by Muley Hunter; 04-27-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Spike

Well everybody has there own opinion. I like to hunt in Colorado I see no reason to stop.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Make it a point to bypass Denver when filling up for gas and buying groceries

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.