Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Boycott Colorado Hunting!!! >

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Boycott Colorado Hunting!!!

Old 04-06-2013, 03:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hope everyone boycotted applying in unit 83 for a deer tag so I can draw mine :-)
Old 04-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gad... sad, both sides of the Colorado Boycott have legitimate points, however, lefty's political refusal to concentrate on the economy, instead of attacking the 2nd amendment is the real problem?!
Old 04-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Spike

I say boycott All things Colorado! If its made there, or sold there, or applied for there Dont use it! The only way to make liberal Dems understand is taking their money away! Then they wont have enough for giving more food stamps!
I shouldn't have started! but this stuff really makes me sick!
Old 04-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Spike

Way to go Rob in VT
I dont understand your heart on your last post.
It dont directly effect me, so Ill take advantage of it?
Way to show your color's there sport! Don't ever ask to share a camp fire with me at my elk camp ya yellow belly!
PS: I have killed 6pt bulls several years in a row and I'm into calling in bulls for friends:>
Old 04-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL
Old 04-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I say boycott all things American! If its made there, or sold there, or applied for there Dont use it! After all liberal Dems and Obama are in charge!
Old 04-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Spike

Hello? do you have a point?
Old 04-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mtbohnr
Way to go Rob in VT
I dont understand your heart on your last post.
It dont directly effect me, so Ill take advantage of it?
Way to show your color's there sport! Don't ever ask to share a camp fire with me at my elk camp ya yellow belly!
PS: I have killed 6pt bulls several years in a row and I'm into calling in bulls for friends:>
MtBoner. really, calling someone a yellow belly for hoping he draws his deer tag. if you are the standard that will be boycotting Colorado I say good riddance.

Rob in Vt. Since it will apparently only be you, me and a small handful of people hunting in Colorado this fall you can swing over to my camp anytime for a good meal and laughs.

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android
Old 04-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by mtbohnr
I say boycott All things Colorado! If its made there, or sold there, or applied for there Dont use it! The only way to make liberal Dems understand is taking their money away! Then they wont have enough for giving more food stamps!
I shouldn't have started! but this stuff really makes me sick!
Have you thought this through? Boycotting all things Colorado? Really think you can rally enough people around this to make a viable impact?

Step back and take a look at the how the economy works, take a look at what we are doing by shunning one of our own states. We shouldn't be attacking this by acting like kamakaze idiots. Rob is doing nothing wrong by applying for tags in his units while some others feel like he should be boycotting. If I were in Colorado id be doing the same thing. Support those who support you, don't abandon them and leave them in the dust in their hour of need.

There are many ways to go about this and boycotting all of Colorado is not the way I would attack this issue.

Last edited by Chopayne; 04-08-2013 at 03:47 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Spike

Hey guys,
Please go back to the original post. I am trying to support our second amendment right to keep and bare arms.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.