Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Need A New Gun

Old 02-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Fork Horn

skinnnner does the word sarcasium come to mind when readin blackelk, colorado luckydog and my posts above!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by finnbear
skinnnner does the word sarcasium come to mind when readin blackelk, colorado luckydog and my posts above!!!!!!
Sometimes it's just to easy to spin them up Finnbear!! We should not be allowed to have this much fun!!

Last edited by Colorado Luckydog; 02-26-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by skinnnner
you know that saying,you never really know how dumb someone is untill they speak?thank you for proveing that.
You really don't know how dumb someone is until you see sarcasm fly right over their head. However, you can sometimes see how dumb they are when they try and spell the word "proveing". That would be spelled (proving) for future reference.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:26 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
You really don't know how dumb someone is until you see sarcasm fly right over their head. However, you can sometimes see how dumb they are when they try and spell the word "proveing". That would be spelled (proving) for future reference.
u all should know by now that this forum is full of ppl that have no clue what they are talking about,if your going to be sarcastic maybe you should use an example that can only be taken as sarcasm? because u can bet that there really is someone out there that really does believe the a 300 mag is min for elk.but hey thanx everyone for jumping on me for misunderstanding.i didnt realize i was above human and wasnt allowed to make a mistake.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Typical Buck

get over yourselves ppl.learn to recognize a mistake,not jump on it like a pack of wolves.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Typical Buck

oh no did i spell that all right?lmao!
Old 02-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by finnbear
well I think that the .300RUM is to small but the 105 is to big.... I think something in the line of .458 lott might do it in a pinch......... I still don't know what I was thinkin when I shot my first 2 elk with a 25-35!! and hell yes I was close LOL!!!!!!
btw fin i took your comment as being sarcasim,as for lucky dog he used a poor example,it appears im not the only one that didnt see his post as sarcastic.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

get over yourselves ppl.learn to recognize a mistake,not jump on it like a pack of wolves.
You start calling people dumb but yet when I respond, I'm jumping on you?? Are you a liberal?? Jeeeeesh!!! LMFAO!! Sorry it went over your head. I like it when these threads get stirred up.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Typical Buck

You start calling people dumb but yet when I respond, I'm jumping on you?? Are you a liberal?? Jeeeeesh!!! LMFAO!! Sorry it went over your head.
well your quote was dumb lol.can u think of a worse example to use for sarcasim then saying a 300 mag min for elk?
Old 02-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

well your quote was dumb lol.can u think of a worse example to use for sarcasim then saying a 300 mag min for elk?
Yes but we were talking about guns, not anyones mother!! LMAO!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.