Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Just got back from Colorado >

Just got back from Colorado

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Just got back from Colorado

Old 10-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Just got back from Colorado

ORIGINAL: louddrummer69

ORIGINAL: madmax83192

nice pictures i cant wait to get out there i hunt in nw colorado as well. Was it pretty crouded where you were hunting?
It wasn't very crowded the first couple of days. As of Tues.,however, the footprints in the snow were apparent that we were not the first to hunt an area. We went 2nd season last year and it was very packed and the elk were hunted very heavily. We did have a fun time and next time I'll be putting in for a bull tag. It was a pretty sad ordeal over my buddy getting his elk "taken" from him. He actually didn't go hunt our last day because he was pretty disappointed. He learned a lesson that you should stick with your hunting partner. It might not have happened if it was two on two talking over the matter.
Cool i usally find that area pretty packed as well even though we dont hunt very close to there we go through that general area and see lots of hunters. Yeah thats a shame i think he should of been able to tag it since the other guy and his kid cant even make a kill shot and make it suffer.