Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Big game hunt?

Old 02-14-2008, 06:04 PM

Default Big game hunt?

I'm looking for up to two hunters that might be interested in a boat based hunt for either blacktail deer, black bear or perhaps both on a hunt in Alaska. But I am open to any big game adventure. My job requires plenty of travel and because of that I have plenty of frequentflyer miles to use. I am always interested in meeting other hunters and making new friends out there. Several times over the years I have offered this deal to others and becuase of that, made several very close hunting buddies and friends. However, none seem avail for a hunt this year to Alaska. So, if anyone out there in interested in a hunt in Alaska I offer a roundtrip airfare from harrisburg, Baltimore, Philadelphia or anywhere in the northeast or throughout america to Anchorage or anywhere in the world. In return I ask for 40% of the lowest published fare you can find for the hunt dates credited to my hunt cost. That's a 60% discount on the lowest airfare you can find. Deer hunts for up to 4 bucks go for around 1500-1700$ and black bear right around 2200$ includes meals and fishing. Typical airfare to anchorage can run anywhere from 600 to well over 1000.00, that time of year. Its a top quality outfitter. If interested reply to this post, we can chat about it. Or if there is another hunt you would like to do, but the airfare is too high and thereason why you can't do it, post back as well, we can talk about that. Three years ago I went on such a hunt to South America for stag with a guyI met on the internet thatI never would have even thought to take. I saved him 1,400 on the airfare. Was a "hunt of a lifetime"

Keep the wind in your face and Good hunting,

Bill