Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

big game hunt

Old 12-14-2003, 08:10 PM

Default big game hunt

It was a cool brisk morning the conditions where right for a monster buck kill i could feel it today. At around 10:30 i saw a nice pearly white rack step out of the thick underbrush i readied my muzzeloader and got ready for my shot. Looking through my scope i counted 16 points. He was about 30 yards out broadside by now i clicked off the safety and took my shot bang I MISSED S**T
Old 12-14-2003, 08:14 PM

Default RE: big game hunt

I know the problem here. It was technique. You need to ex-haul when you shoot and squize that trigger little buddy. maybe you and dad should hang out at the range some more and he can buy you a soda and eat pork rhines like the old days.
Old 12-14-2003, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: big game hunt

I can just well imagine what you were saying to yourself .
Fri night I was sitting in a tree blind it was snowing hard and the wind was gusting and cold to boot nothing was happening so I thought if went for a little walk I might see something incouraging .never seen any sign till I returned I seen fresh track's crossing mine and guess where he went {15yrds in front of my ground blind} he looked at me at the same time I spotted him .Gone just like that. Believe me I called myself every name in the book because I knew better than to be moving around.