Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Bigfoot??

Old 02-27-2003, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bigfoot??

One of them is in Blue Earth MN (the " Jolly Green Giant" ). Another in Bemidji, MN (Paul Bunyan). Too many to mention. Here is their collective site:

http://www.wlra.us/hugebeings.htm
Old 02-27-2003, 09:10 PM

Well, they say Bigfoot came from the area we hunt. Weaverville, Trinity county, Redding etc. We hunt way deep in the alps but have never seen anything. I personally don' t believe in bigfoot but I' m not ruling it out.
Old 02-28-2003, 06:58 AM
Fork Horn

heh, I did some research and it turns out bigfoot is a deer hunter also.

www.bfro.net

go there then click on usa->ohio->stark county( The county I live in ) and they will have reports about him killing deer and just takin' the liver. I actually know the family that filed the minerva report, and they are crazy as heck but they really believe they saw something.
Old 02-28-2003, 07:00 AM
Fork Horn

Personally I don' t doubt he exists although it is tough for me to shallow that in my area if they do live here that they haven' t found a body yet. It' s not like in the west very few long continous strech' s of land . But then again I' ve heard and seen things in the woods I can' t explain, so who know' s?
Old 02-28-2003, 09:23 PM

I dont really believe in him at least not around here. Their is snow around here and im sure somone would have seen some tracks if he roamed these woods. but thier is one story about a guy that used to go out in the night and kill coyotes for some money and one night he was out and he said that he saw somthing that scared him so bad he would never go in those woods again, he never said what it was, i think he saw a cougar that scared him out of those woods but who knows mabe he saw big food. and thats a true story. the place he got scared out of was the exact spot i hunt for deer while rifle hunting. Kinda scary but not too bad!
Old 02-28-2003, 11:42 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-02-2003, 12:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are many animals that you " never" find any remains from. Lions for example. Grizzly bears are another to a lesser extent.

....Maybe bigfoots don' t grow in your area?

Seriously, I doubt the ' myth' we envision when the name Bigfoot is mentioned is what' s really there. I don' t think there is a mythical being slipping through the northern woods like a ghost.

Probably a small population of apes that could have gotten there by a thousand ways is or was what Bigfoot really is. Even a fairly large population would be hard to stumble on. for example I know guys that have hunted thier whole lives in the north georgia mountains and have never seen a black bear up there. We know there are bears there. Many are taken every year.

My personal belief is that we have a (probably) very small population of north american apes.

I saw somewhere in the news last year that there are ferel monkeys living in southeast texas.

Old 03-02-2003, 05:10 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-02-2003, 08:44 PM

bigfoot does exist! i know this for a fact becasue i saw one. i didnt get any pictures because i didnt have a camera with me. but i will tell you the story. i was out last night drinking and after about 17 beers and a few irish car bombs (oh man those are good), i walked out side to have a smoke and there he was. he had pulled up in a bmw with with jimmy hoffa in the passenger seat. they were having a keg party over at elvis' house and had decided to stop by the bar looking for some chicks.

by the way, i forgot to mention that tu-pac was dj-ing and jimmi hendricks and jerry garcia were jamming in the back yard.
Old 03-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Black robes, sneakers & ginzu knifes to catch a comet ? hal bop lol

They didnt have much vision.
didnt even get a sneaker contract?[>:]

Brain cells are the only cells in a normal body not to replacate new ones?

what where you going out side to smoke when you saw thisbigfoot & those[]...others? 17beers&
[X(] [&o][] O-ohh

Quick Reply: Bigfoot??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.