Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 It was a big game hunt that you will never forget >

It was a big game hunt that you will never forget

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

It was a big game hunt that you will never forget

Old 02-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default It was a big game hunt that you will never forget

What big game hunt touched you in a way that you can't explain.
???...

It was a hunt that changed your life and made you appreciate hunting to the ut -most highest..

Mine was my Moose hunt...I'm looking to learn from you so I can plan my next hunt...

I have not killed an elk...if you have ....and its your favorite ...tell me how you felt so I can picture the moment and feel the experience...your experience will guide me in the right direction...don't be afraid to tell me if you went with a certain outfitter..(website) or if it was a do it yourself hunt...I want to feel your experience with you...thats how I'll get sold.....take me west boys!! I'm a Michigander![:@]
Old 02-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It was a big game hunt that you will never forget

I haven't been on too many trips outside the state for big game, more so than some I'm sure, some DIY, some with outfitters etc....all my trips were memorable, though I've only harvested on 1 of my 3 or 4 hunts, that was black bear in british columbia through cabelas, which I'm starting to wonder if cabelas trips are certain quality, and everyone loves a deal, but id much rather spend the extra money and harvest and have a great experience, than to shave a buck and not see an animal and have horrible accomidations etc....all were great fun, and a huge learning experience.perhaps this fall something new will come up and I'll be posting some pictures of my harvest!