Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

New Mexico Questions

Old 09-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Spike

Default New Mexico Questions

Looking for the best area of New Mexico to hunt in a some names of good outfitters. Looking for a hunt for a group of 4 for 2008.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:16 PM

Default RE: New Mexico Questions

I hunted with Timberline outfitters last week Sept 15 and 16 for antelope in Corona new Mexico. Perry Hunsaker owns the operation and is a great guy. We were all sucessful (5 guys) the first day. Email me if you want more info. Good luck
Old 09-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

Give Jim a call or shoot him a email

http://www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com/

Great guy to talk to as he has lots of options on different types of hunts.

Don Krenz
Old 10-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Spike

If you want a wilderness hunt for Elk, Bear, or Mountain Lion Gary Webb 505-536-9368 isan excellent choice. Gary packs you in on Horseback to a campsite and you hunt from horseback from the campsite.

You can check him out at http://www.garywebbguide.com/
Old 10-06-2007, 10:02 PM

Still looking?
I have worked with Jimwith Unit 2 Public landand Unit 4 Private land hunts.
We have a private ranch leased in unit 4 that is close to the Sargents WMA along the Colorado border, between Chama, Nm and Pagosa Springs, Co on Hwy 84
( Cerro on Jims website --- http://www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com/ ) I just came across anoppertunity to purchase enough landowner vouchers to make a hunt for 4 hunters in 2007 if you are interested. Will have to move quick to makethat happen. Contact Jim or call Mike at 505-801-1140 or email me.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Taylorman

Looking for the best area of New Mexico to hunt in a some names of good outfitters. Looking for a hunt for a group of 4 for 2008.
We can put you with a quality outfitter that hunts units 7-9-32 and 5A. We just had 2 hunters return that did a rifle antelope and archery elk hunt with him and they both tagged out on both the antelope and the archery elk. If you talk to them you I will be surprized if your not interested in this hunt. If you would like to know more about this huntand/or talk to these 2 hunters who just returned call me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected]I might add that this outfitter will not break the bank on you either.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: NMELKGUIDE

Still looking?
I have worked with Jimwith Unit 2 Public landand Unit 4 Private land hunts.
We have a private ranch leased in unit 4 that is close to the Sargents WMA along the Colorado border, between Chama, Nm and Pagosa Springs, Co on Hwy 84
( Cerro on Jims website --- http://www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com/ ) I just came across anoppertunity to purchase enough landowner vouchers to make a hunt for 4 hunters in 2007 if you are interested. Will have to move quick to makethat happen. Contact Jim or call Mike at 505-801-1140 or email me.
This is more for next year. We are planning on hunting in Pagosa Springs 3rd rifle season. Any reports out of there yet? I know its hot.