Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Caribou Hunts

Old 08-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default Caribou Hunts

Me and a couple buddies are looking to book a caribou hunt for fall of 08 and im just wondering if you have outfitters that i might look at
Old 08-23-2007, 07:54 AM

Default RE: Caribou Hunts

I have a number of outfitters for you to look at for your hunt. We represent multiple outfitters in Alaska and every Canadian province, so we can give you multiple options and find you the best one that fits what you are looking for. Check out our website and or email or call me so we can discuss your hunt in more detail.

Old 08-23-2007, 08:38 AM

I am an associate for a caribou company out of Quebec. We have been in business for over 25 years and are able to offer you a guaranteed caribou hunt. I would be happy to send you information on the hunt or answer any questions. You can email me with your info at [email protected].
Old 08-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Check out Newfoundland for the woodland caribou. It is a guided spot and stalk hunt that is physically difficult but quite successful. I used Snowshoe Hunting and Fishing out of Millertown NL. for 3 years in a row with 100% success. Top shelf hunts for caribou and moose and quite reasonable.Some of the best food on the "rock".
[email protected]
Old 08-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

Look at Tuttulik Outfitters. I had a group there last year year and we had a incredible time. 12 guys, 24 Bulls, 17 with a bow.

Shoot me a email and I can give you my website with the whole hunt in detail. Also would be happy to answer any questions.

Don

[email protected]
Old 08-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hubbyshero

I am an associate for a caribou company out of Quebec. We have been in business for over 25 years and are able to offer you a guaranteed caribou hunt. I would be happy to send you information on the hunt or answer any questions. You can email me with your info at [email protected].
UHHHH I bet we are booking for the same outfit