Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Satellite Phone Question

Old 10-27-2007, 06:14 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Satellite Phone Question

Well I thought I would let those interested in this the feedback on our phone.

The phone was delivered a day ahead of time and they didnt charge us. We used it up in the mountains of New Mexico and it worked just fine. They charged 2 bucks a minutes just like it was quoted. Also we used the text message function every day for hunt updates and this worked great. You can send text messages to a cell phone or to a email address for 1.99 You can recieve text messages or emails to you sat phone for free. When we where done with the hunt I tossed the phone back in the case, boxed it up in the Fed-ex box, put the pre-paid return label on the box and placed in a drop off box in Soccoro New Mexico before the drive home. This company did everything as promised, wasnt very expensive to have and worked as said. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

One quick story on the phone. We had a bear hunter drop off dogs in our unit on Saturday to hunt bear. On monday we ran across him and he still was looking for his dogs. The unit was very rugged and he couldnt locate them and left for home. On tuesday we found his 3 dogs sitting by a water tank and they could not even walk anymore due to being wore out. We tossed them in my truck, dorve them back to camp and fed and watered them. I called the number on their collers with the Sat phone and left the guy a message on his machine. At 3 am he showed up and picked up his dogs. We where very happy to help save them and my son was proud.

Don