Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

killed a wolf

Old 01-25-2007, 03:59 PM

Default RE: killed a wolf

THANKS !
Old 01-31-2007, 02:20 PM

that was a nice looking wolf, good job...

whats the cost of a full body mount? anyone done any?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:11 PM

Wow, you people are pathetic poachers. thats all i have to say. Change the laws legally.

Laws aren't relative to people's discresion. follow the law, simple as that.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:54 PM

I shot one with my left over deer tag, which is perfectly legal. Nice hide!
Old 02-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: CervidSlayer

I would say, "good job....just one?...or did you only see one?"

I would say to the other repliers..."MInd your own business. It may be illegal, but you dont need to be tending toother people's business. If you are a DNR officer or sherriff in his particular county or provence, then maybe you could have some concearn...but if your not, and justcomplaining because he did something you didnt like, then get over it and stop acting like the hunting police...you could'nt do crap about it if you wanted to. Why dont you guys get PETA on the phone while your at it. Gee wiz.

Oh and one more thing...the one who said "intervening nature's course"...How is that intervening nature's course? Arent the scientists that reintroduced the wolf "interventing nature's course"?, or isntus hunting animals (which is a good thing) "intervening nature's course"?
I love Interveningnature's course...and re-directing it to my dinner plate.
You sound like PETA....I guess eating any living animal is intervening nature's course...How much intervening do you plan to do with that new shotgun you plan to buy...
Stop stepping on cockroaches in your kitchen...it intervening nature's course. Or maybe they shouldstop spraying for mosquitos cause its intervening nature's course. I would say that Dayna0306 in not an "idiot" for shooting a wolf.
I say this with all do respect...
I love this response. Couldn't say it better myself
Old 02-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

There is the principle that all civilization is based upon that those who flaunt the law are undermining and in so doing undermining civilization. That is:

"LEX REX"

That's the only question that was really at stake. The originator of this obviously was trying to lead readers to believe he'd illegally killed a wolf. He later claimed he'd shot one legally. That's not for us to decide. If he poached a wolf, he still may well have a federal game officer knocking on his door with a warrant.
Anyone who condones illegal killing of any animal under the law is not an outdoorsman, a conservationist and not a hunter. They are only apologists for lawbreakers.

When the law is changed, then we’ll hunt such animals, under the rule of law.

This is what this 2 word principle means for any who care to find out what a fine thread civilization hangs upon and why our law enforcement organization of the free world defend the law even to laying down their lives. If you don't understand this, then you understand nothing of any importance.
http://www.tulip.org/Lex%20Rex.htm
Old 02-06-2007, 06:58 AM

[/align]Congadulations to you MB.PRO what color was the hide ,I really like the lighter colored ones.There are some cluelesspeople on here who cann't see outside their shallowlittle box[lower 48 state]and never will I guess.I know you are allowed to shoot them out of a airplane now but I wouldn't like to get one that way.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

No matter how bad it gets I'll abide by the law. I don't agree with what they are doing, but I'll abide by it. This thread has made me decide to get off my lazy ass, and to start voicing my opinion and concerns.I know you guys probably already covered this, but who should I contact that would do the most good? And to you guys that are breaking the law and poaching, you need toknow, true outdoorsmen and hunters will turn you in!
Old 02-06-2007, 11:08 AM

I'm with you lucky in colorado ,talk to your local game warden .He can put you in contact with the right people.There is only one way to do anything,the right way.

[/align]