Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Bigfoot???

Old 05-03-2006, 10:07 PM

Default RE: Bigfoot???

no tracks????????????????????

early
Old 05-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't listen to these guys. It very well could be bigfoot. We have a problem with them around here and they opened season on them two year ago and I had some dinks come by me last year but didn't shoot. I was really after a nice P/Y, but I wish I would of shot one of the dinks now. Applications are due this year by the 15th of may in case any non-residents want to apply. Hunting district 1801 is good, but some of the biggest ones hang out in district 1804 and 06. Good luck.
LMAO!
Old 05-04-2006, 12:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bigmoose, if you know you have signs in there than stay out of there. The rut around here is usually late nov. or early dec. and its usualy the most dangerous time going to and from the stand.
As far as idawhoreelkinstructor, you still can get non-res tags till the 15th, but make sure you don't go solo. Its just not a good ideal around here. I do some guiding if need be and my rates are better and most productive than most. I garanatee its all free range and nothins guaranteed, but you are required to sign a waiver for liability purposes in the event an encounter were to actually take place, just standard procedures, I'm sure you understand.
Good luck to you all in the the draw.

Bobby
Old 05-04-2006, 07:41 AM

Be careful shooting Sasquatch...You might be shooting some of my inlaws. I swear my wife has some Sasquatch in jer wood pile, that woman has the biggest feet I've ever seen on a female!
Old 05-04-2006, 07:47 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: iloveto4x4innc

Be careful shooting Sasquatch...You might be shooting some of my inlaws. I swear my wife has some Sasquatch in jer wood pile, that woman has the biggest feet I've ever seen on a female!
lol
Old 05-04-2006, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

Most commonly promulgated fabrication.........about hunting bigfoot/yeti is the ignorance of some who go undergunned!!!! Bigfoot is tough and even tougher to bring down. One in the boiler room will bring down a young one or maybe even a female, but if you are looking for a record book 'foot, please make sure you have enough gun!!!
I am sure there are a couple of guys that will give you more information than I can provide, (EKM?), but suffice it to say that anything less than a .300 mag is just foolish. Seen more wounded yeti's get up and run off after being hit with a smaller caliber than I care to think about. Not fair to you or the Bigfeet!!!
Now I know I am busting open the hornet's nest and that you are about to hear how everyone and their dog has bagged bigfeet for years with nothing more than a .243 and I know O'conner mentioned hunting them in his writings with a .270, but dang it you are not Jack!!!! You book a trophy Bigfoot hunt of a lifetime and then have it go wrong because of ill preparation, don't come crying to me. You have to track that bigfoot, which is easier to do by the way due to the size, several miles into the back country and then pack him out, you will be wishing for a quicker death the next time!!!
I won't get into the dynamics of the rut or how to field dress a bigfoot here, as we'll save that for another thread.

Now here we go.......bring on the "shot placement" on a bigfoot is more important than bullet diameter "lobbyists"!!!

Last piece of advice.......IMO, if you want to really bag a trophy? Check out the best video's made on "how to talk to and understand Bigfoot" ever made.....go to Bigfootnut's website...... www.bigfootnut.com !!!
Old 05-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Banned

I heard of a guy that ran into some once and was undergunned and all I remember him saying is that he wished he had brought KY jelly that day. I myself just stay out of the woods when the bigfoots are in full rut.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

that woman has the biggest feet I've ever seen on a female!
lol, you better hope that your wife doen't read that if so we will be reading in that papers about some guy that was killed buy his wife that had bigfoot type feet.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:31 AM
emo

One of my members claims to have seen BIG FOOT. Check out www.lazyshuntclub.org
Old 05-04-2006, 12:56 PM

ORIGINAL: idahoelkinstructor

that woman has the biggest feet I've ever seen on a female!
lol, you better hope that your wife doen't read that if so we will be reading in that papers about some guy that was killed buy his wife that had bigfoot type feet.
This just in from the US NATIONAL BS INQUIRER:

Police where called to investigate a possible domestic violence situation at a home outside of town last night. When the patrol car arrived they saw a very large footed woman kicking the hell out of a man. Reports read that the woman was heard yelling: "how big do my feet look now?!" The man refused to press charges saying: "it was just a joke Honey, I never meant a thing." One officer was heard saying: "wow those sure were some BIG FEET!"
[8D]

Quick Reply: Bigfoot???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.