Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Bigfoot???

Old 05-02-2006, 08:32 PM

Default Bigfoot???

I just got back from black bear hunting with my cousin, we didn't see anything this morning, and went back for lunch in the afternoon then went back out to the same spots we were at, at around 7:00pm we came toa field. About 400 yards out we could see two black creatures that appeared to be standing on their hind legs, so we got out of the truck and started walking towards them, when we got about 300 yards away i looked at them through my scope, and they started taking off into the bush, not even 20 seconds after they vanished into the bush, three more came out of the side trees and started running in the direction of the other ones, we waited another 5 mins and nothing else showed up. Would anyone happen to know what this could have been?, we are going tomorrow to investigate. I will keep you updated
Old 05-03-2006, 09:41 AM

Default RE: Bigfoot???

bigmoose

look for tracks . i dont know if there is any such thing as bigfoot but i have an overzealous imagination that love's to try and believe in such things.

early
Old 05-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know what you saw but I don't believe in bigfoot for one minute. I have spent a lot of time in the outdoors in the mountains here in Idaho and so have a lot of other people throughout north america.. Trust me if bigfoot was real we would have some real proof by now, if not a dead bigfoot.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:02 AM

that many gorilla suits must have been pretty expensive
Old 05-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

It wasn't me and I swear I never met her or her sisters before that night!!!

Come on now......you trying to yank a chain or two?

You looked at "them" through your scope at 300 yards and you couldn't tell what "they" were? You might want to get your eyes checked or get a better scope......or both!!!

Old 05-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: RedRiverHntr

It wasn't me and I swear I never met her or her sisters before that night!!!

Come on now......you trying to yank a chain or two?

You looked at "them" through your scope at 300 yards and you couldn't tell what "they" were? You might want to get your eyes checked or get a better scope......or both!!!

Yea, pretty well sums it up for me
Old 05-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Fork Horn

For anyone that thinks bigfoot couldn't exist you should do a quick google searchon the saola. It's a big, brightly-colored bovid that looks similar to an oryx and it wasn't discovered by scientists until the early 1990's in Vietnam. If something that big and brightly colored can hide in a tiny country with several million people bigfoot has to at least be a possibility. So get out there and bag us a sasquatch Bigmoose2003!!! I'd agree with the other comments and go check for tracks. Perceptions of size can be very deceiving over long distances and the terrain features the animals were crossing could play a huge roll in how they looked. Four legged animals running away from you up a steep hill could easily look bipedal.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

Who needs the SI_FI channel with a thread like this???

But it's getting a lot of air play.LOL
Old 05-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't listen to these guys. It very well could be bigfoot. We have a problem with them around here and they opened season on them two year ago and I had some dinks come by me last year but didn't shoot. I was really after a nice P/Y, but I wish I would of shot one of the dinks now. Applications are due this year by the 15th of may in case any non-residents want to apply. Hunting district 1801 is good, but some of the biggest ones hang out in district 1804 and 06. Good luck.

Bobby
Old 05-03-2006, 09:22 PM

Me and my dad went for a ride to the spot and we found broken branches, the tips were broken, we found 4 piles of rocks about 1 foot high, and we also found some black fur that we are going to get tested, the fur smells musky like that ofa bears, but i guess we'll see when the results come back.

Quick Reply: Bigfoot???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.