Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

PETA petition

Old 01-29-2006, 01:19 PM

Default PETA petition

Here is a link to a web site that is Anti-PETA. And a chance to sign a petition to revoke PETA's tax free status.

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/article_detail.cfm/article/154
Old 01-30-2006, 12:43 PM

Default RE: PETA petition

As an American, we often have to accept some organizations because we are in the "land of the free". Don't have to agree with them, but accept them.
But when PETA came out a couple years ago and recommended drinking beer on college campuses instead of milk . . . I wanted to reach through the radio and touch someone. PETA's claim was that it was inhumane and discomfortingto the cow to be milked!!!!!!!!
I'm going to your link.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PETA petition

I will be glad to sign if you can demostrate that it will do more than just make us feel good. I have yet to see where an online petition carries any weight at all. If you look at the date this was started, it was 2 years ago. what has it done so far?