Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

muley hunt

Old 01-14-2006, 01:29 PM
jjo

Default muley hunt

i'm thinking about a mule deer hunt. i live in the northeast [ma] i need some help. which states offer the best mule deer populations. i wiil have to use an outfitter, so i guess they handle tags i think. if not where is it easiest to get a tag? oh yeah which state gives best shot at a trophy. thanks jjo
Old 01-14-2006, 11:26 PM

Default RE: muley hunt

I live in Colorado and just posted a hunt for mule deer in the trade area. Check it out. I would also trade for other things of value. Thanks Jovan
Old 01-16-2006, 08:54 AM

Default RE: muley hunt

A trophy Mule Deer hunt is becoming ever increasingly hard to find. I would say that the best oppurtunity may actually be in Canada. The northern parts of BC and Saskatchewan in the Peace River area seem to produce some very nice trophies. In the states I would say that Wyoming has the most potential. Wyoming is on a draw only basis and is a tough draw. Colorado produces some huge bucks every year. The tags are relatively easy to get but you will be competing with a bunch of folks for space to hunt. Monatana and Idaho have some very good hunting and outfitter tags are guaranteed. But the sleeper state might be Utah. I would seriously look into hunting canada though.[:-]